David Terrell joins Pats

I don't like it. The guy has major skills but for whatever reason has been an NFL flop. With his former QB tossing the ball it may give him atleast a chance at being a good player. If they can get 1,000 yards out of David Terrell I have no doubt Bob Kraft sold his soul 3 years ago.

I'm very surprised at this signing. At least with Corey Dillon, he was an malcontent about his playing time but wasnt a total waste of a human being. Terrell on the other hand is known widely as a total jerk and used to pick fights with the other Bears WRs in training camp all of the time.

Maybe Brady can calm him down or something...he strikes me as a very anti-Patriots type of player.

I don't like it. The guy has major skills but for whatever reason has been an NFL flop. With his former QB tossing the ball it may give him atleast a chance at being a good player. If they can get 1,000 yards out of David Terrell I have no doubt Bob Kraft sold his soul 3 years ago.

Terrell is the OPPOSITE of the player the Pats usually sign, i.e. late-round untapped gem or high-round productive guy who is disgruntled with his former team. Terrell is a high-round bust who wore out his welcome in Chicago. More of a Donald Hayes than anything else.

Terrell is the OPPOSITE of the player the Pats usually sign, i.e. late-round untapped gem or high-round productive guy who is disgruntled with his former team.  Terrell is a high-round bust who wore out his welcome in Chicago.  More of a Donald Hayes than anything else.

294936[/snapback]

Does Terrell have the physical skills to be a great player in this league? Of course he does, but like you say he's been a major flop so far.

I guess I just attribute at least part of that flop status to the abysmal QB play of Chicago since he entered the league. To worry that he might become more productive with a great QB, his former QB none the less, is nothing that crazy.

Does Terrell have the physical skills to be a great player in this league? Of course he does, but like you say he's been a major flop so far.

I guess I just attribute at least part of that flop status to the abysmal QB play of Chicago since he entered the league. To worry that he might become more productive with a great QB, his former QB none the less, is nothing that crazy.

It goes beyond his QB. But the proof will be in the pudding.

Terrell is the OPPOSITE of the player the Pats usually sign, i.e. late-round untapped gem or high-round productive guy who is disgruntled with his former team.  Terrell is a high-round bust who wore out his welcome in Chicago.  More of a Donald Hayes than anything else.

294936[/snapback]

some wishful thinking there.40+ catches for over 16 ypc is pretty good considering his qb's are bums. i cant wait for football.jesus christ the pats are gonna rip through the bills defense BIG TIME AGAIN. branch,givens terrell,and they got huge expectations for there te(watson) who will be healthy.

some wishful thinking there.40+ catches for over 16 ypc is pretty good considering his qb's are bums. i cant wait for football.jesus christ the pats are gonna rip through the bills defense BIG TIME AGAIN. branch,givens terrell,and they got huge expectations for there te(watson) who will be healthy.

Enjoy what you had, but realize it's over. Belichick is going to be your OC. Nuff said.

I'm very surprised at this signing.  At least with Corey Dillon, he was an malcontent about his playing time but wasnt a total waste of a human being.  Terrell on the other hand is known widely as a total jerk and used to pick fights with the other Bears WRs in training camp all of the time.

Maybe Brady can calm him down or something...he strikes me as a very anti-Patriots type of player.

294932[/snapback]

I don't know though. Any time the Patriots sign, well, anyone, you gotta figure they know something we don't. He's going to be their No.3 WR, and he hasn't lived up to his drafted expectations, so there's no pressure; and if there's any team that can magically create good players out of nothing, it's the Pats.

I'm no Patriots fan, but I still wouldn't write this one off. What was the last truly bad acquisition, high draft pick or FA, that the Patriots made? I'm still kinda scared.

294976[/snapback]

Well I'm glad you're excited for football. And I gotta give it to you, if Jesus Christ is indeed playing for the Patriots, then I suppose they might just cream the Bills.

Oh and I think you mean "their," not "there." They're you go. :devil:

Dude, you're trolling our Bills board at 3 AM?

I think you just won the most pathetic pats fan award. That's quite an accomplishment in your city of bandwagoners.

Congrats!

RTB

294980[/snapback]

Dude, you're up at 5am talking about the Pats minor personnell moves and what you perceive as "Patriot trolls" and you're calling someone ELSE pathetic?

Enjoy what you had, but realize it's over.  Belichick is going to be your OC.  Nuff said.

Oh look, another prediction from Nostradamus himself. Tell us, O seer of all future events, how did the Colts and Steelers fare against new England in the playoffs?

You might want to get ut of the prognostication business. It's not your strong suit.