we dropped to #2, and they literally dropped #2

Pete

3 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I used to work at a place that employed many vietnamese people. They seemed to have no grasp of simple hygiene.  One dude for some reason or another decided to drop a deuce innthe tank of the toilet instead of the bowl.

It’s a start, but refining the technique would be nice......It sounds like it would take a lot more effort and athleticism his was, so he should get some effort points. Baby steps...... ?

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

they teach em early in China

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open-crotch_pants

Probably pretty comfortable, too.  Especially on those hot summer days...

11 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I used to work at a place that employed many vietnamese people. They seemed to have no grasp of simple hygiene.  One dude for some reason or another decided to drop a deuce innthe tank of the toilet instead of the bowl.

My dad always told a story of an old Asian guy taking a dump in a urinal at a McDonalds.    Dad came running into the bathroom needing to take a piss himself and the old guy just smiled up at him and kept going about his business...

Edited by Lurker
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, Lurker said:

My dad always told a story of an old Asian guy taking a dump in a urinal at a McDonalds.    Dad came running into the bathroom needing to take a piss himself and the old guy just smiled up at him and kept going about his business...

16 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

That’s called an “upper decker.”