we dropped to #2, and they literally dropped #2

Pete

Outside the Louvre in Paris, there’s a sign in Mandarin which tells visitors not to defecate in the surrounding grounds. This sign is only written in Mandarin Chinese. No other nationality, it appears, needs to be reminded where it is and is not appropriate to ***** in the vicinity of metropolitan France’s art museums. Every other nation on earth understands implicitly the social contract they're signing up to: that, in exchange for their continued participation in art, visitors must ***** only within the white porcelain bowls located inside the designated toilet zones. Not on the pavements.

https://www.vice.com/da/article/gqnzxj/are-chinese-tourists-the-worst-tourists-in-the-world

Edited by Pete

7 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Female exchange student in college from India would poop in the shower and smoosh it down the drain with her foot.  The girls caught her doing it after an investigation.  True story.  Apparently, it is a thing they do there.

Wow ..... that is disgusting....

2 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

What might be more disgusting is my buddy visiting from home hooked up with her....and he knew...and didn’t care ?

What dude out there has not done something bizarre in the pursuit of a chick? 

21 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

What might be more disgusting is my buddy visiting from home hooked up with her....and he knew...and didn’t care ?

Well, as long as he's not licking her feet....

23 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Female exchange student in college from India would poop in the shower and smoosh it down the drain with her foot.  The girls caught her doing it after an investigation.  True story.  Apparently, it is a thing they do there.

Somebody should send Rex her number. 

I used to work at a place that employed many vietnamese people. They seemed to have no grasp of simple hygiene.  One dude for some reason or another decided to drop a deuce innthe tank of the toilet instead of the bowl.