Silly Rabbit...

The Senator

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/easter-bunny-throws-punches-orlando-brawl-caught-video-n997156

"In moments immediately after the fight broke up, police initially thought the whole brouhaha had been staged.

"The officer came up to me and said, 'If you do that again I'm going to arrest you and the damned bunny suit,'" McDonald recalled.  :beer:

But eventually police came to understand that McDonald was just a good Samaritan. "The cops broke them up, they shook the hand of the guy in the bunny suit and let him go," Manes, 28, said. "He was just partying, enjoying his Easter Sunday."

Sgt. David Baker, an Orlando police spokesman, confirmed that the fight happened at about 10:30 p.m. and that no one was arrested.

Amazingly, seven years in CA got me nothing but a warning for speeding on the I-5.

OTOH, last time I visited FLA for five days ended with me in Flager Hospital, a titanium plate and eight screws in my wrist.  No one can tell me how it happened.

I love the Gulf Coast, but I’m afraid to go back...some strange things happen down there.