Daniel Jeremiah mock #3 (Hockenson to Bills)

DJB

4 minutes ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

Joe B just came out with his Mock Draft and has us going

9 - Jonah Williams-T/G Alabama 6'4 302

40 - Jaylon Ferguson-DE LA Tech 6'5 271

74 - Joejuan Williams-CB Vanderbilt 6'4 211

I know people would be underwhelmed but I'd sign up for that right now

I'll say the same thing about Jonah that I've said since the talk of him going to Buffalo started: if they believe he's an elite LT, then go ahead and take him there.  If they don't, then it's a bad pick IMO.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, thebandit27 said:

I'll say the same thing about Jonah that I've said since the talk of him going to Buffalo started: if they believe he's an elite LT, then go ahead and take him there.  If they don't, then it's a bad pick IMO.

If Oliver, Sweat, Gary and Taylor are gone, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if they go with Jonah.  If they don't, then perhaps Daboll knows something about him that we don't (i.e. that he's more of a guard/RT prospect than an elite LT)?

17 minutes ago, Cornette's Commentary said:

If Oliver, Sweat, Gary and Taylor are gone, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if they go with Jonah.  If they don't, then perhaps Daboll knows something about him that we don't (i.e. that he's more of a guard/RT prospect than an elite LT)?

I've been darn-near declaratory that Jonah's best position is center, so I'm not backing off of it now.

4 minutes ago, Cornette's Commentary said:

You think they'd make him a guard, with the intention of having him eventually replace Mitch Morse at center?

I hope that they aren't drafting a player in the top 10 with the intention of playing him at guard.  I especially hope that they aren't doing so in order to replace a player to whom they just paid record-setting money.

On 4/16/2019 at 5:51 PM, GunnerBill said:

I have said all the way through that this receiver class is deep but lacks true star power. DK has a high ceiling but many red flags. And Harry, AJ Brown and Marquise Brown look like good complimentary receivers rather than true #1s to me. It is not inconceivable to me that there could be as many as 5 or 6 different guys ranked as the top receiver on the 32 different boards. 

Daniel Jones is NOT Eli Manning. He is just nowhere near as talented as Eli. 

It terms of talent, it depends on what you are grading.  Jones is way more athletic than Eli.  Jones is a lot like Josh Allen it his ability to move at his size.

• Haha (+1) 1