2005 NFL Schedule

marck

and i will go on record that it will take approximately 0.000009 milliseconds after the schedule is released for somebody to start a new topic about how buffalo got "screwed again" by the schedule makers.

and i will go on record that it will take approximately 0.000009 milliseconds after the schedule is released for somebody to start a new topic about how buffalo got "screwed again" by the schedule makers.

292198[/snapback]

We're cursed.

I may be doing the same.  I'm planning on making the Saints game my road trip this season.

292186[/snapback]

Ticket prices for the Saints in 2005 have actually gone down per their website.

The Saints game may actually have more Bills fans than Saints fans based on the number of Bills fans who have expressed intentions of going to this game. The French Quarter should be very ineresting that weekend.

30dive Posted Today, 02:08 PM

QUOTE(R. Rich @ Mar 31 2005, 12:38 PM)

I may be doing the same. I'm planning on making the Saints game my road trip this season.

Ticket prices for the Saints in 2005 have actually gone down per their website.

The Saints game may actually have more Bills fans than Saints fans based on the number of Bills fans who have expressed intentions of going to this game. The French Quarter should be very ineresting that weekend.

CajunBillsBacker has told me that tickets for LSU football are a lot more expensive than the Saints. Also that the Saints almost never sell out. That game could very well be a Bills "home" game.

For those of you that are interested, the 2005 NFL Schedule will be released on April 13th, 2005.

Here is the link from the NFL Network:

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/schedule/0413

I hope this is helpful.

292039[/snapback]

Just to keep the information current ...

When I click on the link now, it has 'NFL Films Presents' at noon and 'TBD' at 2pm. Will 'TBD' now be the Schedule release show? Stay Tuned ...

Well, someone on a JETS board tried to rationalize who the Jets would play in week 1. I don't care to do this for the Bills, as I can wait 2 weeks and find out. But if someone is so inclined to try this logic, here is what this dude came up with for the NYJ:

"Since we already know of 4 games in week 1 (Thursday, Sunday Night, MNF, and Fox national at 4). The following matchups can not happen

home NE

home Oak

home SD

at NE

at BAL

at ATL

Because of their coverage of the U.S. Open, CBS never has any 4:00 games during week 1. For that reason you can also eliminate at DEN.

Also while not a guarantee, I think it is pretty safe to assume that after opening at home last year, that the Giants will be home in week 1. That eliminates the following possibilities:

home BUF

home MIA

home NO

home TB

home JAC

At this point 12 games have been basically eliminated IMO. That leaves 4 possibilities left.

at Buf

at Mia

at KC

at Car

At this point the question is does CBS want the Jets to be their national game. Since NE, Indy, Baltimore, San Diego, and Oakland are already commited to week 1 games, I'd say it comes down to the Jets or Pittsburgh. I personally think they'll go with Pittsburgh.

If I had to guess I'll say at Carolina."