Matt Milano update

On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 9:01 PM, transplantbillsfan said:

Awesome.

Beane needs to work on Milano's contract and get him an offer at some point this season, assuming he keeps playing the way he has.  That guy was such a great pick.

Don't think he can until after the season. You have to have played 3 years of your rookie deal before you are eligible for an extension.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

because its Rumblings .....  as in ramblings       I never took that place serious ....  I wonder why? 

I mean, I'm not generally a grammar Nazi, but come on...  Some of those paragraphs were collections of re-worded sentences to say the same thing three times in a row.  ...Painful.  It's also difficult for me to focus on any article that contains the (made-up) word "irregardless."

5 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

because its Rumblings .....  as in ramblings       I never took that place serious ....  I wonder why? 

24 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Have you seen him play? His metrics are solid and a nice pedigree as well.

30 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Have you seen him play? His metrics are solid and a nice pedigree as well.

Yes. Been all over him since last year.

He's active, instinctive, athletic; everything you'd want in a player.  I think he's going to slip because of his size limitations, but--like Milano--I think he'll prove himself worthy of 3-down duty in the NFL.

For good measure, look who his top comparable is:

https://www.mockdraftable.com/player/bobby-okereke

Just need to make sure he doesn't get the Trent Murphy syndrome where his leg injury is fine but the rest of his body needs more tuning up and other injuries result. 

Esp hammies, which can nag all season. 

Milano has a history of hamstring strains so we need the trainers to be all over this kid.   Sure helps that he's only 25.

I'm still surprised Beane didn't make a run at CJ Mosley, one of the best LB's in the game, at a position we really are thin at. 

Balt couldn't afford to keep him, but we could have.   He did four straight pro bowl seasons thumping for the Ravens and they had to let him go.   That's gonna hurt them next season mark my words.