when did we sign tory woodbury?

nodnarb

and i checked and whammo

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/237214

tory woodbury.

who the fug? i'm guessing he's a guy with similar athletic traits as JP?

Strange. I don't think he or Thompson will be on the final roster.

BY THE WAY: Very interesting read in the latest digest about mike williams, and what really went down during last year's training camp. Everyone was POd cuz they didn't know what was up and assumed the worse, but it turns out that big mike had very good reasons to be out. In fact, it's pretty amazing that he only missed two days of practice considering that his dad had to undergo QUINTUPLE BYPASS SURGERY, and then his mother AND brother were hospitalized. On top of that, he learned that he was getting raked by his financial advisor and took a beating in the wallet.

So many NFL players hire unqualified, untrustworthy people to oversee their dough. I guess Mike didn't learn that lesson in the rookie symposium. Had to learn the hard way. Reading the article makes you believe that MIke is going to have a major breakthrough season. He wants it.

and i checked and whammo

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/237214

tory woodbury.

who the fug? i'm guessing he's a guy with similar athletic traits as JP?

Strange. I don't think he or Thompson will be on the final roster.

BY THE WAY: Very interesting read in the latest digest about mike williams, and what really went down during last year's training camp. Everyone was POd cuz they didn't know what was up and assumed the worse, but it turns out that big mike had very good reasons to be out. In fact, it's pretty amazing that he only missed two days of practice considering that his dad had to undergo QUINTUPLE BYPASS SURGERY, and then his mother AND brother were hospitalized. On top of that, he learned that he was getting raked by his financial advisor and took a beating in the wallet.

So many NFL players hire unqualified, untrustworthy people to oversee their dough. I guess Mike didn't learn that lesson in the rookie symposium. Had to learn the hard way. Reading the article makes you believe that MIke is going to have a major breakthrough season. He wants it.

290450[/snapback]

Well I love to voice my opinions about this or that player as much as anyone, it's remarkable how much we don't know about what is really going on with the player and team and lockerroom and management and family, etc. Man, Big Mike took some abuse on this board last year for those first few days.

Well I love to voice my opinions about this or that player as much as anyone, it's remarkable how much we don't know about what is really going on with the player and team and lockerroom and management and family, etc. Man, Big Mike took some abuse on this board last year for those first few days.

290455[/snapback]

Yeah, except it WAS known that his family had a couple of medical emergencies, yet people still roasted him. I was one of the people telling people to assess how THEY would perform on the job if their family membesr were in the hospital with serious problems. The story I heard, however, was his grandmother, not his father.

As for the financial advisor part -- just because you hear it at the rookie symposium, doesn't mean you're immune to it. You never know who to trust when you have that much cash. Someone may seem on the up and up, but may not be.

CW

Hopefully Big Mike has his personal and family issues behind him and he can become the dominant player we've all been waiting for this year. The guy has all the tools to be an absolute stud.

When does Mike Williams start playing like a #4 overall draft pick? :P

No mercy here......................sorry

290461[/snapback]

Stand by. KTD will soon have excuses and explanations forthcoming.

Btw, chill out OK? He ONLY counts for 9.17 million dollars of cap room on the team we love. What is that, 11% of the total salary cap for a fat RT? No big deal, right KTD.

I guess I should say that I am sorry for not being sympathetic enough to his needs, nor those of Travis. :lol:

Stand by. KTD will soon have excuses and explanations forthcoming.

Btw, chill out OK? He ONLY counts for 9.17 million dollars of cap room on the team we love. What is that, 11% of the total salary cap for a fat RT? No big deal, right KTD.

I guess I should say that I am sorry for not being sympathetic enough to his needs, nor those of Travis.  :lol:

290468[/snapback]

Where have I ever stated that Mike Williams was playing great or like a #4 pick or worth his cap hit so far? Do you always have to be an ass, or are you doing this in your spare time?

My post had zero to do with his playing or talent or contract. I suppose anyone with any reading comprehension skills would know that, which is why I am telling you.