Annika Gay ? Phil a Gambler ?

I can't watch the LPGA without the announcers telling me Annika is going through a divorce. The rumor is she's gay and the fact is she's filed for divorce from her husband of eight years, David Esch. I don't give a hoot what she is or isn't, they should leave her personal life alone. Plus she's got the best sponsors in der Welt.

On the PGA side, people keep telling me Phil is a big gambler with heavy losses. I think people are making this crap up just because he does so well and I work for his sponsor BearingPoint. Once agin, I couldn't care less if he plays poker with Pete Rose. On the Golf Channel mesage boards they also say Phil cheats on his wife. If any of you have seen Phils wife ... he would have to be CRAZY to cheat on her. She is one hot MILF. More empty rumors.

Let's leave these nice people alone and enjoy what they have brought to us. I hope all of you agree these sports stars should be allowed their well earned privacy.

Happy Easter ~

Surf

I can't watch the LPGA without the announcers telling me Annika is going through a divorce.  The rumor is she's gay and the fact is she's filed for divorce from her husband of eight years, David Esch.  I don't give a hoot what she is or isn't, they should leave her personal life alone.  Plus she's got the best sponsors in der Welt.

On the PGA side, people keep telling me Phil is a big gambler with heavy losses.  I think people are making this crap up just because he does so well and I work for his sponsor BearingPoint.  Once agin, I couldn't care less if he plays poker with Pete Rose.  On the Golf Channel mesage boards they also say Phil cheats on his wife.  If any of you have seen Phils wife ... he would have to be CRAZY to cheat on her.  She is one hot MILF.  More empty rumors.

Let's leave these nice people alone and enjoy what they have brought to us.  I hope all of you agree these sports stars should be allowed their well earned privacy.

Happy Easter ~

Surf

288724[/snapback]

Nice job amping up two unsubstantiated rumors.  What a public service.

I can't watch the LPGA without the announcers telling me Annika is going through a divorce.  The rumor is she's gay and the fact is she's filed for divorce from her husband of eight years, David Esch.  I don't give a hoot what she is or isn't, they should leave her personal life alone.  Plus she's got the best sponsors in der Welt.

On the PGA side, people keep telling me Phil is a big gambler with heavy losses.  I think people are making this crap up just because he does so well and I work for his sponsor BearingPoint.  Once agin, I couldn't care less if he plays poker with Pete Rose.  On the Golf Channel mesage boards they also say Phil cheats on his wife.  If any of you have seen Phils wife ... he would have to be CRAZY to cheat on her.  She is one hot MILF.  More empty rumors.

Let's leave these nice people alone and enjoy what they have brought to us.  I hope all of you agree these sports stars should be allowed their well earned privacy.

Happy Easter ~

Surf

288724[/snapback]

Sorry to burst your bubble but the Phil rumor is not a rumor. He was a big time gambler, not just poker either. His biggest weekness was sports betting. You will see in many of his interviews including a recent one in Gold Digest he admits too it. But on a better note he has quit gambling and focused back on golf and family.

Happy Easter ~

Surf

288724[/snapback]

I think it's hilarious that some idiots label others as gay when they've been married a long time.

On this board, every castoff QB is gay and shouldn't be signed by the Bills. Don't forget that!

On the PGA side, people keep telling me Phil is a big gambler with heavy losses.  I think people are making this crap up just because he does so well and I work for his sponsor BearingPoint. 

288724[/snapback]

I'm sure 99.9% of people that say he's a gambler with heavy losses aren't saying that because you work for his sponser.

I sure do ~

I play golf as much as I can. Mrs Surf belongs to the Ladies League here in town and shes' darn good on the links. We have a lot fo fun playing together.

When I'm not on the course I watch the PGA and the LPGA.

I have my LPGA favorites too.

Christie Kerr

Christie is just one of the Chicks with Sticks I pay attention to.

Happy Easter ~

Surf

288724[/snapback]

Annika is a lesbian?! Thanks for the scoop!

:blink:

Sorry to burst your bubble but the Phil rumor is not a rumor. He was a big time gambler, not just poker either. His biggest weekness was sports betting. You will see in many of his interviews including a recent one in Gold Digest he admits too it. But on a better note he has quit gambling and focused back on golf and family.

288793[/snapback]

I did not know that Phil was a gambler.

I thought for sure that Phil was a delphia.