Happy New Year to all!!!

Dopey

I know this isn't sports related and a little early, but I wanted to wish you all and your families a happy and safe New Years Eve. Gonna try and stay awake til midnight, but in case I don't make it I wanted to get that out there.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Ditto to all my intraweb Bills fan friends out there—thanks for everything in 2018–and here’s to experiencing lots of exciting football in 2019 together with our Bills!!! Haven’t been this excited about starting a new season since, well, probably 1995. ? Happy New Year  TBD! 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I stayed awake till midnight (on the east coast!)  and apparently no one shows the ball drop in Times Square any more.  We turned on the TV five minutes before 12ET and it was nothing but bimbos singing crappy songs and commercials.  LOL....time for a New Year's scotch!

• Like (+1) 3

8 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Ditto to all my intraweb Bills fan friends out there—thanks for everything in 2018–and here’s to experiencing lots of exciting football in 2019 together with our Bills!!! Haven’t been this excited about starting a new season since, well, probably 1995. ? Happy New Year  TBD! 

This ^