Brandon Beane press conference 12/31

YoloinOhio

I would love to see the Bills nab 2 high end interior O-line players and a good vet WR on the free agent or trade market. I think you can address WR, RT, TE, and RB in the draft with your first four picks and then use the rest of the picks to add depth to the defense. I also wouldn't mind seeing the Bills nab a veteran pass rusher and a CB2 via free agency. However although the Bills might have the cap space and draft assets to do such big moves I am not expecting that to be the case. 

I think the Bills do make a big signing at guard or center but I don't see multiple big O-line signings. WR I also think they make a play for a veteran but I am not sure they go to the top of the market. I think defensively they retain their own and maybe sign one starter. McBeane seems to be a build through the draft type guy. I don't see him making 3 high end signings on offense. Then again who knows exactly what they will do.

On 1/1/2019 at 10:26 PM, ScottLaw said:

They were in cap hell yet were capable of bringing in players like Micha Hyde and Jordan Poyer. 

They didnt have a whole lot of cap room to use, but cap hell? Hardly. 

Hopefully they use the cap room on good players and less so on mediocre ones like they did last offseason in Star, Davis and Murphy. 

In what world is 50 million DEAD money NOT cap hell?  I realize they did it to themselves but they did it to get it over quick.  Which they did.