Will the "Allen is a Bust" Crowd Finally Shut Up?

Jerome007

So.... are the Bills "fans" that have been going on how Allen is a bust will finally let it go? We all know they won't eat crow or admit to being wrong, but will they leave this alone this 2019 or still pollute this board all offseason?

I've been a fan since the start so am biased the other way, but he has proved so much already. My "fear" is that he goes to top off at a Bradford-Cousins-Dalton level, you know, pretty damn good but not among the top guys. But to say he was to be a bust was just delusional, trolling or plain negativity. Hopefully that's over. Criticism is one thing. Just saying he sucks and could never be good quite another. 

Josh Allen's grandmother could have put up great numbers against Miami today.  

Wait, that was unfair.  Forget I said that.  

Let me put it another way.  The quarterback at Onondaga Community College could have put up those numbers today against Miami.  There - that's more accurate.

:thumbdown:

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Jerome007 said:

So.... are the Bills "fans" that have been going on how Allen is a bust will finally let it go? We all know they won't eat crow or admit to being wrong, but will they leave this alone this 2019 or still pollute this board all offseason. 

P.S.  Few people said that Josh Allen was a bust.  Just that he's not a franchise QB.

:thumbdown: