Mattis vs. Trump

The_Dude

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

1) Mattis is a democrat. 

2) If, and it's highly doubtful but IF, he got into politics in 2020 it'd be as a VP. 

But your comment is the most likely outcome. 

Uh, what I. Mattis’ character analyses leads you to believe he’s a VP? That man is a leader. Being #2 isn’t in his DNA. Just my opinion.  

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

1) Mattis is a democrat. 

2) If, and it's highly doubtful but IF, he got into politics in 2020 it'd be as a VP. 

But your comment is the most likely outcome. 

And if he ran for office, he'd lose, because he's not nearly PC enough.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Uh, what I. Mattis’ character analyses leads you to believe he’s a VP? That man is a leader. Being #2 isn’t in his DNA. Just my opinion.  

It's not about that. It's about what Dev said. He's too smart to be in the full spotlight as the candidate (no one's character survives that process). 

But, if Mattis is really anti trump (which he's not, at all.. But for the sake of the hypothetical let's say he is) - the cleanest and most powerful way for him to do that is not to take him on as the head, but to ride to the rescue of the democratic ticket as the VP after the primaries are done and the worst of the process is over. 

11 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's not about that. It's about what Dev said. He's too smart to be in the full spotlight as the candidate (no one's character survives that process). 

But, if Mattis is really anti trump (which he's not, at all.. But for the sake of the hypothetical let's say he is) - the cleanest and most powerful way for him to do that is not to take him on as the head, but to ride to the rescue of the democratic ticket as the VP after the primaries are done and the worst of the process is over. 

I do apologize for the horrid grammar. Can’t tell if that was last nights scotch or my phone. My phone does some weird auto correcting on this site. 

11 hours ago, DC Tom said:

And if he ran for office, he'd lose, because he's not nearly PC enough.

Really? See current President. 

Also, I wonder how PC liberals really are. Like is our view of the average liberal being distorted by the PC Twitter extremists and Amy Schumer? Or are they all really that retarded? I need Gallup to research this.