the Edelman TD

Hellcamino

7 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

I don't watch the games. This is my only social media presence.  Mostly Off The Wall, etc... The games are the light common link.

I will follow online... Or either go to the games for the party, tailgating... Camaraderie.  I still follow the home team for the sole purpose of seeing if the Home can stick it up the crooked League's azz one day.

Come on... Are we really this duped?  I buy low and sell high.  That's all.  

How about not watch at all, just follow online.  Nobody pay.  

Get Sirius, listen while doing other things.

I will try that next year.

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/25/2018 at 2:49 AM, Hellcamino said:

I did. You copied it right there in your post. I challenge you to sit on sombodys leg. Put both hands up around your chest. Pick up both feet off the ground and put your knees up higher than your butt. Now move forward.  Unless you are a student at Hogwarts, it aint happening. 

Not moving forward only matters if it’s the defense that is preventing you from going forward. That was not the case. The QB drops back to pass, then does not move forward. He’s not down because of lack of forward progress. 

There is a forward progress lesson to be learned here.....Croom needs to stop fighting for that extra 6 inches while the ball is stripped. He’s done that more than once. Know when to give up!