Josh Allen and QBs bought the OL iPads for Christmas

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Kraft gets the O-Line gifts under the Table so Brady doesn't have too.

You have that wrong, Kraft gets Brady to give the oline gifts under the table

2 hours ago, RememberTheRockpile said:

IPad's are consumer electronics devices. A big drawback is they don't have multi-user support nor can they authenticate to a Windows domain. This makes them a pain in the butt in a business environment. It's hard to find anything in the enterprise class of devices that doesn't support some form of authentication with a Windows domain (either Active Directory or RADIUS authentication).  Apple seems to still be suffering from the siege mentality by the ghost of Jobs. 

Bought my wife a Surface Pro and she loves it. Her keyboard has started acting up and a new one is around $120. They are pricey. For work I have a dell laptop that turns into a tablet when you rotate the keyboard all the way to the back of the screen. It has a 15" screen which if you're sitting on the couch works great as a tablet. If you're walking around trying to input stuff into it it's a bit more difficult to hold onto then a true tablet. 

I want the Surface mainly for sketching plans while taking measurements and making site notes on plans and photos using the surface pen. Easier to transport and use outside on a job site then a laptop, and I have a desktop in my home office for working on.

But I would also use it for watching TV and movies too. 

On 12/19/2018 at 4:34 PM, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

You mean those Lexus (Lexi?) with the big red bows?

Are you a Lexus owner? Not many people know the actual plural of Lexus. According to them, the actual plural is Lexi (lex-eye)

I only say this because I work at a Lexus dealer and have multiple Lexi

Edited by CLTbills