OT: Skip Bayless

Sporting News Radio used to have him as a backup. Impossible to listen to the guy beyond 10 minutes. Seems to have no idea what he's talking about on most any subject. Wants to be controversial and uses horrible examples to make his point.

Watching him and Woody Paige debate is akin to watching 2 drunks fight over White Lightning at the City Mission.

Skip Bayless is a miserable jackass. He is a loser writer who purposely rights only negative articles to get a reaction.

I heard him sitting in for Jim Rome one day and he spent two hours talking about how bad a guy Emmitt Smith was when he was in Dallas. :angry:

I am no Emmitt Smith fan but...

Skip Bayless = RJ in a big way!

Skip Bayless is a miserable jackass.  He is a loser writer who purposely rights only negative articles to get a reaction.

I heard him sitting in for Jim Rome one day and he spent two hours talking about how bad a guy Emmitt Smith was when he was in Dallas.    :angry:

I am no Emmitt Smith fan but...

Skip Bayless = RJ in a big way!

287789[/snapback]

He fills in for King Turd Rome quite often. I heard someone call him Chip once, seemed to make him really mad... 0:)

Does this guy ever say anything positive? All of his columns always seem to be about tearing into someone.

287464[/snapback]

He is the typical sportscaster or sportswriter in the ESPN sensationalized era of unprofessional and unaccountable sports journalism, personally I think he is a Grade A punk, I listened to him once and never will again.

A couple of Skip Bayless' greatest know-it-all calls from his years in Dallas:

The 1990 Cowboys should start Steve Walsh ahead of Troy Aikman

The Bills will manhandle the Redskins' poor secondary in Super Bowl XXVI.

The 1993 Mavericks should draft JR Rider to lead their resurrection.

When it comes to Skip Bayless, I follow the instructions in his name.

288323[/snapback]

what manner of man are you that can summon fire without flint or tinder??? Best avatar ever.

oh yeah, Chip sux. I'll try and stay on topic....