"A Shocking Pattern of Illegality" - Trump Foundation Will Dissolve

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Image result for rolling on the floor laughing

Tibs, the double standard is disgusting. 

To anybody whos not biased this is disgusting. 

Democrats are manipulating the justice department and law enforcement. Don’t even deny it. Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch’s tarmac meeting was NOT to discuss the grandkids. 

Hillary vagrantly cheated to win her primary so I don’t care about ***** Russian made Facebook memes. 

2 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Tibs, the double standard is disgusting. 

To anybody whos not biased this is disgusting. 

Democrats are manipulating the justice department and law enforcement. Don’t even deny it. Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch’s tarmac meeting was NOT to discuss the grandkids. 

Hillary vagrantly cheated to win her primary so I don’t care about ***** Russian made Facebook memes. 

Trump is a criminal 

4 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Ok. But he doesn't deserve special treatment. Either way. So, since clearly Hillary has done the EXACT same things and is made of teflon, I don't care what you say Don has done.

Are you lying? You have any proof at all Clinton did this? 

19 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Well, we know the Clinton foundation received millions of dollars in "donations" from foreign governments while she was Secretary of State and Chelsea used foundation money to pay for her wedding and living expenses. We also know that FBI agents investigating "pay to play" were told to "stand down" by the DOJ. 

That's just the tip of the iceberg wrt Clinton foundation, but these are things we know. 

WRT her use of a private server to circumvent Federal law pertaining to the handling of classified info, we don't even have to get into deleted emails, smashed phones, secret meeting with the AG, or servers that were wiped with a cloth. James Comey laid out the case that proves she violated the law, but said he would not prosecute because ???.

Just now, Swill Merchant said:

It was a direct response to a question about the Clintons, moron.

It was a direct question posed to somebody else and you decided to answer for them. Even worse! You couldn't wait to talk about the Clintons so much that you jumped someone else in line to do so.

Moron!

8 minutes ago, peace out said:

It was a direct question posed to somebody else and you decided to answer for them. Even worse! You couldn't wait to talk about the Clintons so much that you jumped someone else in line to do so.

Moron!

It's an open forum, dipsh!t.

I know it burns you up that everytime you try to hang a new scandal on President Trump you're burdened by the concrete examples that prove you excuse worse behavior with stronger supporting evidence when the person is of the right party.

You are personally inconsequential, and your double standard is little more than hypocrisy. You can hold two irreconcilable positions and still claim to be right simply by saying "whataboutism," and it doesn't matter. But when those in power start acting on such a basis it is dangerous & illegal.

When laws are selectively applied only to certain people and not others, based on who they are, they cease to be laws and become tools of corruption & oppression.

It takes a very narrow & short-sighted mind to embrace such measures simply because it feels ideologically aligned with those perpetrating the corruption at the moment.

2 minutes ago, Swill Merchant said:

It's an open forum, dipsh!t.

I know it burns you up that everytime you try to hang a new scandal on President Trump you're burdened by the concrete examples that prove you excuse worse behavior with stronger supporting evidence when the person is of the right party.

You are personally inconsequential, and your double standard is little more than hypocrisy. You can hold two irreconcilable positions and still claim to be right simply by saying "whataboutism," and it doesn't matter. But when those in power start acting on such a basis it is dangerous & illegal.

When laws are selectively applied only to certain people and not others, based on who they are, they cease to be laws and become tools of corruption & oppression.

It takes a very narrow & short-sighted mind to embrace such measures simply because it feels ideologically aligned with those perpetrating the corruption at the moment.

You don't understand the OP's rules:

number.jpg

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Yes! Oh my god are you retarded? The DNC and Debbie Wasserman Schultz got their ***** sued for fixing the DNC primary at Clinton’s behest. 

Bill illegally campaigned at a polling station. 

Do you live under a rock?

Im not saying Trump is good because Hillary bad. 

Im saying you cannot hold Trump to a standard that his political competition is excempt from. Why’s that simple point so hard for you to grasp?

47 minutes ago, peace out said:

It only took 6 replies for an alt-right idiot to deflect to the Clintons - a new PPP record!!!!!

Swill Merchant gets a participation trophy for deflecting to the Clintons 2nd - almost!

Youre an Idiot. I ain’t alt right. I didn’t deflect to the Clintons. I name dropped them to show a double standard. Idiot. 

13 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Yes! Oh my god are you retarded? The DNC and Debbie Wasserman Schultz got their ***** sued for fixing the DNC primary at Clinton’s behest. 

Bill illegally campaigned at a polling station. 

Do you live under a rock?

Im not saying Trump is good because Hillary bad. 

Im saying you cannot hold Trump to a standard that his political competition is excempt from. Why’s that simple point so hard for you to grasp?

Youre an Idiot. I ain’t alt right. I didn’t deflect to the Clintons. I name dropped them to show a double standard. Idiot. 

This is great!! Trump is ok because Bill Clinton exists. Wow, and you throw insults? 

Tell us again how you hate Trump but will defend him to the death because Hillary sent emails. 

image.jpeg.d840708a3a3ab7f061e964b96b8e8932.jpeg

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

This is great!! Trump is ok because Bill Clinton exists. Wow, and you throw insults? 

Tell us again how you hate Trump but will defend him to the death because Hillary sent emails. 

image.jpeg.d840708a3a3ab7f061e964b96b8e8932.jpeg

Youre an idiot. I went out of my way to say that’s not my point. My point is compared to Clinton, Trump is being treated unfairly. Justice shouldn’t be political and there’s plenty of evidence to suggest that it is. I can’t make it anymore clear. 

Just now, The_Dude said:

Youre an idiot. I went out of my way to say that’s not my point. My point is compared to Clinton, Trump is being treated unfairly. Justice shouldn’t be political and there’s plenty of evidence to suggest that it is. I can’t make it anymore clear. 

Let's review:

Trump foundation is corrupt and has to dissolve 

You immediatly jump to Clinton bad! 

I laugh

You need a diaper change. 

Ok