Bills 2019 Schedule & Draft Position Updates

corta765

Draft Position:

After this weekend's win over the Lions the Bills fell down to 10th overall in the draft. The Bills are at least guaranteed a top-15 draft pick at this point. It is not impossible that the Bills could get back up to #5 although it would require a lot of luck by other teams losing wise.

In my opinion I actually would rather draft around 9-14ish because with the way mock drafts are falling the Bills would be able to pick a WR without over drafting. If they are top 5 they truthfully need to pick BPA which would be defense.

Schedule:

Currently the Bills schedule is set with the team facing the AFC North and NFC East. The two games subject to change are their crossover games against the AFC South and AFC West which are based off of what place you finish in division. If the season ended today Buffalo would be at Tennessee and home against Denver. The Denver game is a lock at this point, but the Titans game could switch with the Colts depending on how those two finish the season. The Texans are impossible to face because they are at 10 wins and only one of the Colts or Titans can get to 10 wins.

For those of you who like 1:00 pm games it is highly doubtful the Bills play any minus perhaps the Broncos home game with all of their away games eastern time zone minus Dallas which would be the only other game perhaps at 4:00pm. For those who care about primetime games the last time the Bills played this grouping of teams they played on MNF against NE, TNF against NYJ, and the London disaster against JAX. At this point I could see the Bills playing at the Browns getting on Thursday Night Football given Mayfield v. Allen is a nice selling point. If the Bills were to get a home game it would be MNF and my guess would be the Pats/Jets/Eagles given the market sizes they could tap, but I am pessimistic Buffalo get's more then one night game next season. 

The schedule looks like this:

• Home
  • Miami Dolphins
  • New England Patriots
  • New York Jets
  • Baltimore Ravens
  • Cincinnati Bengals
  • Philadelphia Eagles
  • Washington Redskins
  • AFC West* (Denver Broncos locked)
  • Away
  • Pittsburgh Steelers
  • New England Patriots
  • New York Jets
  • New York Giants
  • Miami Dolphins
  • Cleveland Browns
  • Dallas Cowboys
  • AFC South* (Tennessee Titans as of week 15)
Edited by corta765
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, WhyteDwarf said:

So they play the Pats 3 times next season, 2 of them away?  That's fair I guess...

The 3rd Patriots game will be in Buffalo because the division winner gets the home playoff game, not the wild card team.  

I wonder if we'll be in contention for the Thanksgiving game in Dallas.  If not that has MNF written all over it.  

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Albany,n.y. said:

The 3rd Patriots game will be in Buffalo because the division winner gets the home playoff game, not the wild card team.  

I wonder if we'll be in contention for the Thanksgiving game in Dallas.  If not that has MNF written all over it.  

This is Dallas home schedule I think LAR, GB or MIN is more likely:

• New York Giants
  • Philadelphia Eagles
  • Washington Redskins
  • Green Bay Packers
  • Minnesota Vikings
  • Buffalo Bills
  • Miami Dolphins
  • Most likely LA Rams NFC West*