Draft Josh Allen... 2019

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

..didn’t you guys just draft an edge rusher in Edmonds? Why take another in the first when you have other holes to address?

more importantly, holes that can drastically help Allen’s development if they were to be filled.

Usually edge rushers are on the edge... last time I checked, Edmunds was an ILB. GTFO of my thread

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

Usually edge rushers are on the edge... last time I checked, Edmunds was an ILB. GTFO of my thread

Woah, emotional are we? He played on the edge in college so I thought he did the same in the NFL. Was actually my favorite edge rusher that came out last year...

No need to get pissy and carry yourself like a child. I’m merely here for intellectual conversation with other football fans. Obviously you don’t fit that role.

Edited by Patriot Killa
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Woah, emotional are we? He played on the edge in college so I thought he did the same in the NFL. Was actually my favorite edge rusher that came out last year...

No need to get pissy and carry yourself like a child. I’m merely here for intellectual conversation with other football fans. Obviously you don’t fit that role.

Being an intellectual, and being 100% wrong is being a bit contradictory... if you want to have an intellectual conversation, try to apply a small amount of intelligence before you post an ignorant response. But what do we expect from a Sam Darnold avatar... again GTFO, unless you want to post something that was actually thought through

12 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Does every thread here have to be about Josh Allen? ( we now have to start on the other one..)

LOL, Yes it does

8 minutes ago, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

Being an intellectual, and being 100% wrong is being a bit contradictory... if you want to have an intellectual conversation, try to apply a small amount of intelligence before you post an ignorant response. But what do we expect from a Sam Darnold avatar... again GTFO, unless you want to post something that was actually thought through

It was a simple mistake in which position he plays and yet you are actually condemning me as if I keep up with the Buffalo Bills to know better? A simple and plain correction would of been more suited in this situation. If I didn’t know any better, I’d say you are trying to be an ass towards me because I am a Jets fan. Thankfully, your personality doesn’t match the entire board or else I wouldn’t even bother. Luckily there are some genuine people here.

Now back to the topic.

I won’t act like I know the Bills roster situation so well but it feels like you’d want to invest high draft capital into a position like the Offensive Line or Wide Receiver in order to build around your franchise’s most important piece, Josh Allen.

Greg Little who is a prototypical sized Left Tackle would do wonders for Buffalo as far as protecting the future goes. Trade down? Grab AJ Brown? Just feel like there is more value in adding pieces that can directly impact Josh Allen’s development. I feel like Josh Allen(Kentucky LBer) makes more sense for a team that doesn’t have holes on offense nor’ one that needs to cater to the growth of their rookie QB. Your team is in a very similar situation that my Jets are in. Both need rejuvenation on the offensive side of the ball and fast, as we both have young QB’s that critically need the help.

just my two cents. I would pull my hair out if we took the Kentucky edge rusher...even though I think he’s a top 10-15 talent. Josh Allen’s development comes first. 

Edited by Patriot Killa

4 minutes ago, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

LOL, Yes it does

Just an attempt at humour and no disrespect intended to this thread which is a valid discussion...

In my opinion though.. I wouldn’t draft him with our first..that’s not to say he isn’t a fine player..

14 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Don't let this guy speak for us Bills fan. You made an honest mistake, and the OP was a jerk about. But what would you expect from a guy with a MAGA avater..

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

It was a simple mistake in which position he plays and yet you are actually condemning me as if I keep up with the Buffalo Bills to know better? A simple and plain correction would of been more suited in this situation. If I didn’t know any better, I’d say you are trying to be an ass towards me because I am a Jets fan. Thankfully, your personality doesn’t match the entire board or else I wouldn’t even bother. Luckily there are some genuine people here.

Now back to the topic.

I won’t act like I know the Bills roster situation so well but it feels like you’d want to invest high draft capital into a position like the Offensive Line or Wide Receiver in order to build around your franchise’s most important piece, Josh Allen.

Greg Little who is a prototypical sized Left Tackle would do wonders for Buffalo as far as protecting the future goes. Trade down? Grab AJ Brown? Just feel like there is more value in adding pieces that can directly impact Josh Allen’s development. I feel like Josh Allen(Kentucky LBer) makes more sense for a team that doesn’t have holes on offense nor’ one that needs to cater to the growth of their rookie QB. Your team is in a very similar situation that my Jets are in. Both need rejuvenation on the offensive side of the ball and fast, as we both have young QB’s that critically need the help.

just my two cents. I would pull my hair out if we took the Kentucky edge rusher...even though I think he’s a top 10-15 talent. Josh Allen’s development comes first. 

I am wondering how far we can trade down and still get Greg Little.....

This team is in a full blown rebiuld and even though we have 10 picks more would be better

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I am wondering how far we can trade down and still get Greg Little.....

This team is in a full blown rebiuld and even though we have 10 picks more would be better

My guess is that the top 10-15 spot will be about where Greg Little lands just because he has a high ceiling and plays a premium position. Would be ideal to do what the Colts did with us last offseason where they traded back but only traded back a few spots so they felt comfortable that they could stil get their top guy while accumulating draft picks. It’s going to depend on where the Bills land and then who would be looking to trade up into that spot.

That may have to be a draft day move as I’m thinking about it. Luckily this is a nice OL draft and the top part of the draft is defense heavy so it could push players like Greg Little down to Buffalo.

Edited by Patriot Killa

11 minutes ago, TuelTime said:

Don't let this guy speak for us Bills fan. You made an honest mistake, and the OP was a jerk about. But what would you expect from a guy with a MAGA avater..

Can't we all just get along?! Jets fans are below pond scum... I would take 20 crooked Hilarys over 1 Fireman Guy Jets Doofuses! you don't have to bring politics into a thread about draft picks. J-E-T-S- Suck-Suck-Suck! Anyways, I think you missed the point of this thread, let's get another Josh Allen! Hoorah!

My guess is that the top 10-15 spot will be about where Greg Little lands just because he has a high ceiling and plays a premium position. Would be ideal to do what the Colts did with us last offseason where they traded back but only traded back a few spots so they felt comfortable that they could stil get their top guy while accumulating draft picks. It’s going to depend on where the Bills land and then who would be looking to trade up into that spot.

That may have to be a draft day move as I’m thinking about it.

Sign Juwan James in FA, then we can get actual talent on defense, WHERE THIS DRAFT IS ACTUALLY STRONG IN!!!

57 minutes ago, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

OLB from Kentucky!!! This dude will be our Josh Allen on the other side of the ball, match made in Heaven!

Does he play Offense. Either 

Block for the QB or Catch Balls for the QB. If not HARD PASS 

1 minute ago, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

Can't we all just get along?! Jets fans are below pond scum... I would take 20 crooked Hilarys over 1 Fireman Guy Jets Doofuses! you don't have to bring politics into a thread about draft picks. J-E-T-S- Suck-Suck-Suck! Anyways, I think you missed the point of this thread, let's get another Josh Allen! Hoorah!

Wow.. it’s just a sport, dude. We share interests in different teams. Is that really a reason to treat someone like trash?

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Does he play Offense. Either 

Block for the QB or Catch Balls for the QB. If not HARD PASS 

Wrong draft for that buster

Wow.. it’s just a sport, dude. We share interests in different teams. Is that really a reason to treat someone like trash?

yes, you're a jets fan, therefore you are trash

1 minute ago, MakeBuffaloGreatAgain said:

Wrong draft for that buster

yes, you're a jets fan, therefore you are trash

How old are you? 12?

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Said my piece. Build around your QB. Or continue to SUCK 

This guy gets it^

Edited by Patriot Killa

This guy is a playmaker on defense and would be a great replacement for Lorax. He can play on the line, offf the ball, and off the edge. He's a top ten talent for sure. He could be used like a Khalil Mack, as a SAM in base formations and an end in nickel and dime situations. If we stay in the top ten, we are drafting a defensive player. 

Tackles and receivers are huge reaches that high in this draft and plugging holes is a terrible way to draft. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1