Jordan Phillips:“I feel like most people, when they leave Miami, that’s when their career gets started”

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

I tried to follow him on Twitter this week. Lasted 2 days. 

I have a friend that I met at college who is a Miami fan, he is always retweeting and responding to his stuff, so it shows up in my feed.

Its awful

1 minute ago, Bray Wyatt said:

I have a friend that I met at college who is a Miami fan, he is always retweeting and responding to his stuff, so it shows up in my feed.

Its awful

The only entertaining part is the week when he will have to go to buffalo to cover the team. It’s always cold and snow and he ***** about it nonstop which I find hilarious. 

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

The only entertaining part is the week when he will have to go to buffalo to cover the team. It’s always cold and snow and he ***** about it nonstop which I find hilarious. 

in the game prep thread he has a video with another guy discussing the game (i actually found him more annoying after watching it if possible) but he picked Miami to win, but did say we'd split the season series as they have to come up in the cold and he looked like he hated that he has to come here then :lol:

• Like (+1) 1