Voting Rights

Thurmal34

7 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Making an observation. Maybe I’m wrong and this board represents a political socio racial economic cross section of America. Bahahaha. 

No comment on the vote discussion?

And he was also making an observation.  If you had made a blanket statement about black females with 6 kids the Intarwebs would have blown up.

The sentiment and statement are the same but change the nouns and see what happens

8 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Are football fans in general a cross section of America?   

Not sure on age politics race and $$, but probably at least male dominated. But I was making an observation about the board in a jibe at the drunk guy. 

This board is definitely honkey right. 

6 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

And he was also making an observation.  If you had made a blanket statement about black females with 6 kids the Intarwebs would have blown up.

The sentiment and statement are the same but change the nouns and see what happens

His “observation” is that I hate white men. That would be news to me and most of my best friends are white guys and my family has a lot of them. It’s just him trying to incite something he believes to be true. Not taking up the points of discussion. 

I wouldnt make the comments about black mothers, not being one. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

3 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Not sure on age politics race and $$, but probably at least male dominated. But I was making an observation about the board in a jibe at the drunk guy. 

This board is definitely honkey right. 

I'd say it's closer to 'honkey common sense'.   

14 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Prog-fascists say racist things, believe in racist principles - all the while pretending they're not racists (or glowing mother fukkers). It's what they do.

• Like (+1) 1

I love how making a joke about white guys playing the new cowboy video game on Friday night makes me a racist. I try not to indulge your illness DR but you’re sometimes too amusing for me to resist. You win this round in getting me to respond. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

2 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

I love how making a joke about white guys playing the new cowboy video game on Friday night makes me a racist. I try not to indulge your illness DR but you’re sometimes too amusing for me to resist. You win this round in getting me to respond. 

But he has a point.....has the left not gone off the deep end with all the hypocritical 'racist' bullsh-- ?

2 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

But he has a point.....has the left not gone off the deep end with all the hypocritical 'racist' bullsh-- ?

Of course!

Though there is also real racist ***** (see Charlottesville) and it’s important to call it out too. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

3 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Of course!

Though there is also real racist ***** (see Charlottesville) and it’s important to call it out too. 

Right...there are still a handful of KKK nuts running around.  Which completely justifies the left's attempting to characterize half the country as racist.

17 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Right...there are still a handful of KKK nuts running around.  Which completely justifies the left's attempting to characterize half the country as racist.

He's not worth the time or effort. He's dishonest and a racist (who doesn't know he's a racist because he thinks he's enlightened - which makes him a dangerous idiot to boot). 

In other words, he's a prog fascist asshat. 

1 hour ago, KD in CA said:

There problem is more than a “handful of KKK nuts,” as I’m sure you know. 

The people who overblow the issue of race do the victims of racism no favors.  

But we can leave it since this is not the thread for that.

2 minutes ago, westside said:

I can't get past your racism to comment

No, no, no. He's not racist. He's enlightened. Making blanket assumptions about people's race and culture is allowed so long as you believe you're better than those people you're casting aspirations against. Thinking he's racist for making racist comments makes YOU the racist, Westside. :ph34r:

/Progfascist NPC talking point

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

No, no, no. He's not racist. He's enlightened. Making blanket assumptions about people's race and culture is allowed so long as you believe you're better than those people you're casting aspirations against. Thinking he's racist for making racist comments makes YOU the racist, Westside. :ph34r:

/Progfascist NPC talking point

Thanks DR, I always forget how enlightened snowflakes are. What was I thinking? 

• Haha (+1) 1