Big Ben Texted Bell Before Deadline-NO ANSWER

Returntoglory

Bell is banking on the Steelers doing what the Skins did for Cousins so he can cash in, but Peter King said on 1 Bills Live that he doesn't think the money will be there for Bell & i hope the Steelers let him walk as to not let him get paid or use the transition tag on him .

I get these guys want to make as much money as possible but this guy turned down almost $15 MILLION to play 1 season that's ridiculous not to mention not taking or returning Ben's text or calls that goes to show he doesn't care or want to here what his teammates have to say he only cares about what he cares about & screw every body else !! 

So i for one hope he has screwed him self & that by his actions has let other teams know what they are in for if they bring him in talk about a definite all about me player that Bell has been rung !! 

10 hours ago, T master said:

So i for one hope he has screwed him self & that by his actions has let other teams know what they are in for if they bring him in talk about a definite all about me player that Bell has been rung !! 

His actions let every owner know not to franchise tag their player twice in a row knowing they're going to be pissed off enough to move on at any expense.

The Steelers got through by the skin of their teeth being excellent drafters. I think teams will seriously hesitate using it twics knowing what Bell set as precedent.

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks