Big Ben Texted Bell Before Deadline-NO ANSWER

Returntoglory

I'm interested in what the apologist's have to say about this class act on Bells behalf? Not even returning a text from your QB thanking him ?

I texted him, saying I hoped he was going to show up and if he decided not to, I wished him nothing but the best," Roethlisberger said Wednesday morning from his locker. "He was a great teammate and football player.

20 minutes ago, Returntoglory said:

I'm interested in what the apologist's have to say about this class act on Bells behalf? Not even returning a text from your QB thanking him ?

Thank him for what?  Helping extend Ben's career?  Who even says that he and Raper are close?  He doesn't owe Ben anything!

1 minute ago, freddyjj said:

Perspective here,  Bell and LeGarrette Blount aka (Blunt) both claimed ignorance of law against smokinmg weed while driving when they got caught on way to team charter a few years ago.

'Nuff Said

The board applauds you Freddyjj for your devotion to a clean and healthy lifestyle...

• Haha (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

Just because one bangs a drunken slut in public bathroom, does not make one a rapist.

It does when you have your security staff guard the door so none of her friends can come in and stop it.

Edited by Mark80
  • Like (+1) 2

38 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

I don’t think anyone is saying Bell is a class act lol.

We are just saying it could be a potentially smart BUSINESS move to not play this year.

Yes throwing away nearly $15MM dollars is super smart business, while killing your reputation.

All he had to do was show up and he makes money. 

26 minutes ago, Jobot said:

Doubt it.  But even if it is true do you know what would of lowered his value even more...?  Blowing out his knee this year.

Signed David Johnson.

Oh wait he still made a crap ton of moaney.

Signed Adrian Peterson

Oh wait he still made a crap ton of money.

6 minutes ago, CountDorkula said:

Yes throwing away nearly $15MM dollars is super smart business, while killing your reputation.

Yeah, I honestly don't get the decision either.  I fail to see how this would ever serve to raise your stock as free agent in the eyes of any future team.

I hope other teams send a message, and simply say no thanks. "we don't need the likes of you in our locker room".  Holding out can work both ways.

8 minutes ago, CountDorkula said:

Signed David Johnson.

Oh wait he still made a crap ton of moaney.

Signed Adrian Peterson

Oh wait he still made a crap ton of money.

Way more that goes into it. 

1. Health

2. Wear and tear

3. He’s now going into free agency fully healthy with less wear and tear, and he’s absolutely going to break the bank.

4. If he gets hurt this year while having another year of wear and tear on his body, his value plummets. Especially as a soon to be 27 year old running back. 14 mil would be absolutely nothing compared to the value he would lose if he got hurt.

• Like (+1) 1