Good laugh Commentary

Virgil

Lol. Would have been funny to hear that live

1 minute ago, PearlHowardman said:

I'm still laughing at Buffalo Bills owners Terry & Kim Pegula.  They have no idea what they are doing.  But the un-funny part is that they'll never improve.  They're business owners.  They're not professional sports team owners.  They'er in way over their heads.

:thumbdown:

No one is forcing you to support these teams. They are the owners for the foreseeable future and there's nothing you can do about it. Welcome to my ignore list. 

Edited by Mrbojanglezs

8 minutes ago, Mrbojanglezs said:

No one is forcing you to support these teams. They are the owners for the foreseeable future and there's nothing you can do about it. Welcome to my ignore list. 

Did he say welcome to his ignore list?  Snowflake Bills fan?  Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.....

:P

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PearlHowardman said:

I'm still laughing at Buffalo Bills owners Terry & Kim Pegula.  They have no idea what they are doing.  But the un-funny part is that they'll never improve.  They're business owners.  They're not professional sports team owners.  They'er in way over their heads.

:thumbdown:

They are not even creative or innovative business owners.  Drill baby drill.  Hopefully they are smart enough to not get involved.