2019 NFL Draft Trade Partners

Luka

In the current draft order, you have the Giants and Raiders at 1 and 2 and could potentially start a run on QBs right from the jump. The next 5 teams all have their "QB of the future" having either signed or drafted a guy in the off season last year. At number 8 you have Denver and John Elway will be looking to right his QB wrongs of the past few season. Then at 10 you have Jacksonville who is most definitely moving on from Blake Bortles after this season.

Jacksonville has two third round picks this year. I think we could potentially see a move from them to move up ahead of Denver to get their QB. Maybe a second and next year's first. Their team is actually quite talented with Bortles typically holding them back. #1 ranked defense, two good backs, a stable of receivers, the team is built for a rookie to come in and be as successful or more so than Bortles, right from the jump.

If Coughlin calls Beane, what would you want to see the Bills get in return for the swap down to the 10-12 range? I would personally like to see this year's second and 4th and next year's first, at minimum. Value wise it's about what we paid to move up last year into the top ten, the first accounting for the top 5 pick we will likely have. It would be a great move for Buffalo, because this team is devoid of talent on the offensive side of the football. 10-12 is right around where I'd expect to see Anthony Johnson and N'Keal Harry to be selected and two extra picks this year would go a long way to finding weapons and interior lineman to begin to build around Josh Allen.

8 minutes ago, Luka said:

In the current draft order, you have the Giants and Raiders at 1 and 2 and could potentially start a run on QBs right from the jump. The next 5 teams all have their "QB of the future" having either signed or drafted a guy in the off season last year. At number 8 you have Denver and John Elway will be looking to right his QB wrongs of the past few season. Then at 10 you have Jacksonville who is most definitely moving on from Blake Bortles after this season.

Jacksonville has two third round picks this year. I think we could potentially see a move from them to move up ahead of Denver to get their QB. Maybe a second and next year's first. Their team is actually quite talented with Bortles typically holding them back. #1 ranked defense, two good backs, a stable of receivers, the team is built for a rookie to come in and be as successful or more so than Bortles, right from the jump.

If Coughlin calls Beane, what would you want to see the Bills get in return for the swap down to the 10-12 range? I would personally like to see this year's second and 4th and next year's first, at minimum. Value wise it's about what we paid to move up last year into the top ten, the first accounting for the top 5 pick we will likely have. It would be a great move for Buffalo, because this team is devoid of talent on the offensive side of the football. 10-12 is right around where I'd expect to see Anthony Johnson and N'Keal Harry to be selected and two extra picks this year would go a long way to finding weapons and interior lineman to begin to build around Josh Allen.

This isn't the draft class like last year with all the QB options, right now it looks like QB Justin Herbet is the only top 10 QB in this class from what I'm reading and hearing, if that's the case then the Giants would probably take him 1st overall but alot can happen between now and the draft. This is also a defensive heavy top of the draft so are teams really going to be jumping teams for a top pass rusher? Would teams realistically give up a 1st in this draft and a 1st next year to move up 8 spots? I'm guessing no but we shall see and alot can and will happen leading up to the draft.

8 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

No they didnt.....because that is the whole point of this year.  Nice attempt at a pre emptive strike there though

So the entire point of this year was to statistically be one of the worst, if not the worst team in the modern NFL era?

I find that hard to believe. 

But dont worry with that top 2 pick they will pick a d-lineman and he will be a difference maker for 4-5 years until his contract is up and he goes to UFA. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

No they didnt.....because that is the whole point of this year.  Nice attempt at a pre emptive strike there though

You're just trying to be funny, right ? :thumbsup:

No one can be taken seriously implying the whole point of this year is playing for a high 1st round draft pick.