McCoy deserves better...

Believer

3 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

so a guy who's coming off being top 5 in scrimmage yds among backs and was arguably the best player on the field back in a January playoff game on a bum ankle all of a sudden doesn't have it. 

ya. that makes sense. its gotta be him. 

Again, age and injury play havoc on a RB. Another year older, the concussion, the ribs, normal wear and tear of 8 more NFL games, yea that takes its toll. And YES being that he's human I'm sure there are things that may be going on in his personal life that maybe were not on his mind or outside stresses last year. 

16 minutes ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Again, age and injury play havoc on a RB. Another year older, the concussion, the ribs, normal wear and tear of 8 more NFL games, yea that takes its toll. And YES being that he's human I'm sure there are things that may be going on in his personal life that maybe were not on his mind or outside stresses last year. 

fair points. 

one thing that doesn't get talked about enough is how these guys manage their real life hardships with their jobs...… I know my job has suffered at times because of "off the field" issues. 

• Like (+1) 1