NO points... AGAIN!!!

Braveheart

Just now, CuddyDark said:

And replaced both with more talented versions of the same QB and OC.

I think the jury is still out on both of those. Allen is definitely a better runner than passer at this point. Not sure Daboll has a resume to match up with Dennison even with how bad that is.

8 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

Why is everything black or white around here?

Daboll seems terrible to me, a real problem.

So is our talent level!  So are our quarterbacks!  

There's plenty of suck to go around.  

Everybody sucks so bad that everyone should get more time because everyone around them sucks!

1 hour ago, CuddyDark said:

And replaced both with more talented versions of the same QB and OC.

That really is baloney! The QBs that replaced Tyrod Taylor are a rookie that should have sat out the year as he can't set protections or read defenses. The other is an interception waiting to happen and the last is a guy 3 weeks off the street. Taylor was a better option to have a rookie QB sit behind. 

Rick Dennison has a much better resume then Brian Daboll as Dennison actually ran some top ten offenses. Daboll has never OCed an NFL team out of the top 25. Plus, Dennison had the run game working well last year as they finished 4th in rush attempts, 6th in yards.

Right now, Daboll has the 2018 Buffalo Bills 32nd in passing yards, 32nd in passing TDs and 23rd in rushing yards...he sucks! And how he is still holding onto his job is a mystery to me. 

10 minutes ago, Nihilarian said:

That really is baloney! The QBs that replaced Tyrod Taylor are a rookie that should have sat out the year as he can't set protections or read defenses. The other is an interception waiting to happen and the last is a guy 3 weeks off the street. Taylor was a better option to have a rookie QB sit behind. 

Rick Dennison has a much better resume then Brian Daboll as Dennison actually ran some top ten offenses. Daboll has never OCed an NFL team out of the top 25. Plus, Dennison had the run game working well last year as they finished 4th in rush attempts, 6th in yards.

Right now, Daboll has the 2018 Buffalo Bills 32nd in passing yards, 32nd in passing TDs and 23rd in rushing yards...he sucks! And how he is still holding onto his job is a mystery to me. 

Unless I'm wrong Dennison has always been OC in name only. Allen is a running QB like Cam. He is not a pocket QB and thinking he will change his game because he's a rookie is dumb. McDermott has said he likes that he can run and is an athlete. The Bills want him to be Cam. The only reason Dennison had a better running game is because he had Tyrod. Put Tyrod on this team and they're still a top 5 running team.

50 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

Unless I'm wrong Dennison has always been OC in name only. Allen is a running QB like Cam. He is not a pocket QB and thinking he will change his game because he's a rookie is dumb. McDermott has said he likes that he can run and is an athlete. The Bills want him to be Cam. The only reason Dennison had a better running game is because he had Tyrod. Put Tyrod on this team and they're still a top 5 running team.

Got a link where McD states that he wants Allen to run? 

I ask because that is the exact opposite of why some say he hired Daboll to be the offensive coordinator. This OC has been calling for the deeper throws all season. The problem is these QBs besides Anderson can't read a defense and don't see the receivers past the first, second read and thus why the passing offense has been so abysmal before Anderson. 

McD doesn't want Allen to be another Cam Newton "the runner". He wants a pocket passer in which Allen was in college at Wyoming. He was in a vertical pro style scheme that called for deep throws. Yes, he ran at Wyoming and did very well because he was like a man among boys at 6'5 245lbs. 

As for Tyrod making this team a top 5 running team. Allen was the leading rusher after the first five games and still leads the team with 3 rushing TDs. The rushing game for Buffalo stunk because this OC simply wasn't calling run plays the first few weeks. Probably because the offense was in a hole in points most games.

The only game all season in which the Bills ran more then they passed was against the Vikings week three. 38 rushes vs 22 passes. 

Like the OP stated. NO POINTS... AGAIN!  This current OC stinks and is a big reason why the offense is so bad. the man has never fielded an offense better then 25th and this year looks to be no different.