NFL Network Programming

I had seen several posts here over the last year regarding the programming or lack there of, on the NFL Network. Now that Adelphia is carrying it, I see what you mean. The NFL films vault probably has enough footage to last for a hundred years, but I swear the special on the Jaguars training camp has been on 50,000 times over the last couple of weeks. In a given day, the same 5 or 6 programs are repeated over a 24 hour period.

OK, but not what I expected.

I had seen several posts here over the last year regarding the programming or lack there of, on the NFL Network.  Now that Adelphia is carrying it, I see what you mean.  The NFL films vault probably has enough footage to last for a hundred years, but I swear the special on the Jaguars training camp has been on 50,000 times over the last couple of weeks.  In a given day, the same 5 or 6 programs are repeated over a 24 hour period. 

OK, but not what I expected.

283331[/snapback]

There are times when the repeat programming can be annoying but trust me, bro......there will be many more times when you are singing the praises of this channel and thanking your lucky stars that you have access to it.

There are times when the repeat programming can be annoying but trust me, bro......there will be many more times when you are singing the praises of this channel and thanking your lucky stars that you have access to it.

283525[/snapback]

Maybe it's my timing. I'll have to check the schedule and see what I can tape.

Maybe it's my timing.  I'll have to check the schedule and see what I can tape.

283534[/snapback]

Even if it isn't the Bills, the "game of the week" shows are pretty nice. I also like the In Their Own Words show. Both are worth watching.

Maybe it's my timing.  I'll have to check the schedule and see what I can tape.

283534[/snapback]

Yeah, as you get more familiar with the channel you'll find stuff that will be like a gold mine to you. With me, even just the Total Access show at 7p is awesome. I watch it nearly every night, and I never get tired of seeing an hour long show updating the news from the NFL. Something else to watch out for if you are a fan of Brett Favre is a program called '4-ever Favre'......or maybe it's 'Favre 4-ever'......one of those lol. It was a great show about his career.

I said this in another post once, but what I like best about the channel is that I feel like I"ve become more of a fan of the NFL instead of just a Bills fan, you know? You get to know the other teams' coaches and players much more than you would without this channel. I love that part of it, cause as much as I love the Bills I really don't get to see them very often down here in Atlanta. So feeling more involved with the rest of the NFL is really great.

What's the story with NFL Network on Adelphia? Did they acquire rights to it for a short time as a filler since Empire folded up shop and there are no hockey games/ Will we lose it and have to pay for it as a premium deal when the season begins?

Is it here to stay as long as it makes a dime for Adelphia and I should start watching it?

What's the big picture?

What's the story with NFL Network on Adelphia?  Did they acquire rights to it for a short time as a filler since Empire folded up shop and there are no hockey games/ Will we lose it and have to pay for it as a premium deal when the season begins?

Is it here to stay as long as it makes a dime for Adelphia and I should start watching it?

What's the big picture?

283681[/snapback]

Someone Frame this post above. It may be the shortest Barry Brady/yvel vram/Dik Smub post ever. EVER.

What's the story with NFL Network on Adelphia?  Did they acquire rights to it for a short time as a filler since Empire folded up shop and there are no hockey games/ Will we lose it and have to pay for it as a premium deal when the season begins?

What's the big picture?

283681[/snapback]

No dude were not going to raise your rates... :blink:

Sabres games are going to be on MSG now...

Hey Labatt,

Did you see NFL Network had a show on last night about a Bills/Dolphins championship game back when Joe F was QB? I tivo'd it and can't wait to watch it.

And you say nothing good is ever on.

284690[/snapback]

Didn't you get banned?

Hey Labatt,

Did you see NFL Network had a show on last night about a Bills/Dolphins championship game back when Joe F was QB? I tivo'd it and can't wait to watch it.

And you say nothing good is ever on.

284690[/snapback]

Bills/Dolphins Championship Game with Fergy at QB???? I don't think so. You sure it wasn't JK at QB????

Bills/Dolphins Championship Game with Fergy at QB???? I don't think so. You sure it wasn't JK at QB????

284927[/snapback]

If memory serves me, the Bills only beat the Dolphins three times in all the years Fergy was in Buffalo, and never in the playoffs. All were great games, but the classic was the 1984 game, where the Bills beat the Dolphins, for the first time ever, in Miami. It was Dan Marinos' first game in the NFL, and Fergusons best day ever as a pro. Marino threw for something like 300 yards and 3 td's, Fergy threw for 409 yards, and 4 td's...

The two teams never ment in the playoffs, until the Kelly era, and then we spanked them twice, once in Miami, for the AFC championship....overall, I think we are 3-1 in the playoffs against the fins...all the victories came with Kelly at QB, the one loss was during the Flutie/Flutie flaked era...

Sadly, the Bills only had 4 playoff games in the Ferguson years, and were 1-3 overall..they lost to the Steelers in 74, the Chargers in 1980, beat the Jets but lost to the Bengals in 1981! In some ways, I am envious of Bills fans just joined up in the late 80's.

Damn, I can't even get the NFL Network where I am! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr............!!!!!!!!