Mic'd Up: Dion Dawkins vs. the Titans

22 hours ago, BuffaloBillies said:

Great, positive enthusiasm out of him.

Very good LT, but can be one of the best RT in the league when we draft a mountainous 1st round LT.... then we'll have our bookends.

He would have been the RT already if Glenn hadn't missed so much time with injury last season.

34 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

He would have been the RT already if Glenn hadn't missed so much time with injury last season.

Yep - that's what I mean... get him back to his natural position and draft a beast for LT.

No excuse for not drafting a 1st round LT this coming draft. Makes too much sense.

(Also need to draft a C in first 1-3 rounds).

We can probably fudge around with OGs, but LT, C, RT need to be rock solid.

7 minutes ago, BuffaloBillies said:

Yep - that's what I mean... get him back to his natural position and draft a beast for LT.

No excuse for not drafting a 1st round LT this coming draft. Makes too much sense.

(Also need to draft a C in first 1-3 rounds).

We can probably fudge around with OGs, but LT, C, RT need to be rock solid.

Message Board: "Hey, we have this one bright spot on the OL" 

Message Board Hero: "He is doing well at that position, lets move him to a less important position"

Message Board: "Wait, but he's doing go..."

Message Board Hero: "I am right. Do my plan. No EXCUSES!!!" 

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I don't think so. It's become clear to me that McDermott and Beane are going to ship out every single player that was here when they arrived.

By the end of next season I predict everyone will be gone. No way Glenn would have survived. Dawkins at LT was always the plan, if not year one then by this year for sure.

Edited by vincec

16 minutes ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

Message Board: "Hey, we have this one bright spot on the OL" 

Message Board Hero: "He is doing well at that position, lets move him to a less important position"

Message Board: "Wait, but he's doing go..."

Message Board Hero: "I am right. Do my plan. No EXCUSES!!!" 

Not sure what your point is. Mine is simple. The OL needs a major overhaul. Yes, Dawkins is doing well at LT, but he's actually a RT. Drafting a superior LT (and C) would solidify the line for years to come (and protect/give time to our prized QB). Not being a hero, just giving an opinion on a board that was built for fans to give their opinions.

• Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, BuffaloBillies said:

Not sure what your point is. Mine is simple. The OL needs a major overhaul. Yes, Dawkins is doing well at LT, but he's actually a RT. Drafting a superior LT (and C) would solidify the line for years to come (and protect/give time to our prized QB). Not being a hero, just giving an opinion on a board that was built for fans to give their opinions.

Sorry man, but Dawkins is an elite LT, sorry you can't see that he ain't moving any where 

40 minutes ago, BuffaloBillies said:

It was mostly a commentary of how dogmatic you were about your opinion.  "No excuses" implies that your opinion is so obvious that to disagree or to do anything else would be an absolute failure.  It is ridiculous.