Week 6: Texans Game Preparation - Deshaun Watson Set to Start per Aaron Wilson, Adam Schefter, & Ian Rapoport; No Bills on the Injury Report

10-12: John Murphy & Mark Kelso Preview Bills at Texans on WBEN (6:17)

NOW: John Murphy & Mark Kelso preview #GoBills and #Titans

Murphy: #Bills are going up against a talented team. Houston has a high-powered offense led by DeShaun Watson. I think their 2-3 record is deceptive.

Kelso: DeAndre Hopkins is a tough opponent. You have to make every bit of the route difficult to him. With Watson, you can't let him out of the pocket. If you don't maintain your lanes, he'll hurt you.

Murphy: Derek Anderson has only been with the team for a couple of days. He's the third QB for now with Peterman at No. 2. His role is to be a mentor to Josh Allen, similar to what he did with Cam Newton.

Kelso: Trade rumors are difficult to deal with. I'm sure McCoy has had conversations about whether they're true. He's the best offensive weapon the Bills have. You wouldn't think the Bills were interested in getting rid of him but other teams are interested.

Murphy: Trade deadline is 4 p.m. on October 30. I hope McCoy isn't traded because the Bills need him. But if deal is too good, you have to be open to it. Bills are in the driver's seat here.

7 Things to Watch in Bills-Texans this Weekend

ieom0mlavjfopjiup2le.jpg

The only way to move up in the standings is to stack wins. The Bills have a chance for that this weekend when they head to Houston to play the Texans. It’s the first of another round of back to back road games for the Bills.

Here are some of the issues for Bills fans to keep an eye on this weekend:

1. BUFFALO WINS THE CLOSE ONES

2. DEFENSE LEADS THE WAY

3. HUGHES ADAPTING TO NEW TACKLING TECHNIQUE

4. ANDERSON ON THE SIDELINE SUNDAY

5. TRADE RUMORS IN THE BACKGROUND

6. BILLS OFFENSE STALLS ON FIRST DOWN

7. MIA IN AFC EAST