Run game needs to be a stable....

14 minutes ago, NewEra said:

And every coach in the league would take Allen over TT every day of the week. The only team that wanted TT won one game in 2 seasons.

But their choices were not Allen or TT. So this is something you want to be true but not something that is at all provable.

Just now, Teddy KGB said:

When your right your right.   

We scored 7 points and only lost 13-7 when your guy was around to face the ravens.  

Lets pay 24 million for another 111 yards from the veteran. 

Funny thing is he's not even my guy. I just believe they will win 4 or 5 games without him which got me slammed. People saying now that he's no longer on the team we'll win more and have a better offense was just dumb from my perspective. I thought it was stupid then and I think it's stupid now.

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

But their choices were not Allen or TT. So this is something you want to be true but not something that is at all provable.

Funny thing is he's not even my guy. I just believe they will win 4 or 5 games without him which got me slammed. People saying now that he's no longer on the team we'll win more and have a better offense was just dumb from my perspective. I thought it was stupid then and I think it's stupid now.

Not every team in the league has a problem at QB.  It doesn’t have to be provable.  It’s just common sense.  People have eyes.