"Fear: Trump in the White House"

ALF

24 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Did he "source" any of stories or was it just more "he said that he said"?

Somebody that Woodward may or may not know may or may not have passed a note from a source that may or may not be reliable in regards to an incident that may or may not have happened.

The only responsible action would be to publish that information which may or may not be credible

Edited by /dev/null

12 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

Don Trump or Bob Woodward - Who’s track record speaks for itself? Who has a history of lying? Who has a history of solid reporting on now eight presidents? 

I guess Woodward said “!@#$ it” and decided to straight up lie only about this guy. Makes sense. 

The rush to discredit one of the most thorough and complete journalists of our time speaks volumes by the people doing the rushing. Trip over yourselves. 

History is a cruel mistress. 

OKAY, THEN

Woodward: No Evidence Of Trump-Russia Collusion, I Searched For Two Years
 by Ian Schwartz

Original Article

In an interview with Hugh Hewitt on Friday, Bob Woodward said that in his two years of investigating for his new book, ´Fear,´ he found no evidence of collusion or espionage between Trump and Russia. Woodward said he looked for it "hard" and yet turned up nothing. 
  • Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, B-Man said:

OKAY, THEN

Woodward: No Evidence Of Trump-Russia Collusion, I Searched For Two Years
 by Ian Schwartz

Original Article

In an interview with Hugh Hewitt on Friday, Bob Woodward said that in his two years of investigating for his new book, ´Fear,´ he found no evidence of collusion or espionage between Trump and Russia. Woodward said he looked for it "hard" and yet turned up nothing. 

That's just further proof that there was collusion. They found nothing. It's like when fingerprints are wiped clean it is a cause for suspicion. :censored:

• Like (+1) 1

• 5 years later...