The Tao of Peterman

HardyBoy

If Allen had played that half, which isn't out of the question with the way the rest of the O played, you would have had to bench him (guessing the threat of his arm opened those running lanes, which was a dimension Peterman could, but wasn't bringing)...per the Tao of Peterman, you cannot, absolutely cannot, bench Allen or you might ruin him.

So deep breath everyone...it's only week 1, and you literally should not base anything off of week 1, it's the one thing I've learned as an NFL fan (31-0), you have to wait until week 5 at least for the coaches to have enough film to really gameplan, plus you're judging a league that comes down to 3-4 plays each game (even this one), which is a tiny sample size until mid October.

Also, that wasn't all on the qb. The d gave up 17 quick points then settled in and played fairly well.

They were in the game at 17-0 and if they could have scored after that fumble and held until halftime it's a different game potentially. They get the ball to start the half, and it's totally different with the majority of the gameplan back in play. 

They aren't this bad, you have to wait on Allen until the rest of the offense is at least clicking as well as it can with the talent. Otherwise you risk the wrath of the Tao of Peterman.

Edited by HardyBoy

• 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, cantankerous said:

He better not be on the roster tomorrow. 

Crazy thing...the d gets that fumble, game over he's a hero. I think going down and scoring tells a lot more than the picks, since he's a low round second year qb. That said he needs to be a third qb right now.

46 minutes ago, HardyBoy said:

Crazy thing...the d gets that fumble, game over he's a hero. I think going down and scoring tells a lot more than the picks, since he's a low round second year qb. That said he needs to be a third qb right now.

oh my no. he needs to be launched from a cannon over he falls.

same simple mistakes yet again

he lost the game.

hate to say it... bye bye Nathan.