[OT] Man arrested for...

Disturbing.

Who woulda thought that a 65 y.o. retired cop would have a sense of humor.

I need to have a few beers with this bloke.

279947[/snapback]

There's a joke here somewhere I know it.

Okay...two friends ( oh lets say "Darin" and "Scott" for instance) want to go out drinking but have no money between them. Desperate to go out Scott says I've got an idea. So he comes back from the kitchen with a banana and says lets go. They go to the first bar and ask to run a tab and the barkeep says fine. Things are going smooth. Scott takes out the banana and puts it in his lap upright and says to Darin "pretend to blow me". Darin does and they immediately get tossed from the bar.......without paying the tab. This happens at the next four bars they go to. They are smashed at the end of the night. Darin says to Scott " Hey man lets hit one more bar" . Scott says "Okay" Darin begins to look around the car for the banana and says to Scott " Where the hells the banana?" Scott says " Oh I threw that out three bars ago"...... :huh::o:lol:

Okay...two friends ( oh lets say "Darin" and "Scott" for instance) want to go out drinking but have no money between them. Desperate to go out Scott says I've got an idea. So he comes back from the kitchen with a banana and says lets go. They go to the first bar and ask to run a tab and the barkeep says fine. Things are going smooth. Scott takes out the banana and puts it in his lap upright and says to Darin "pretend to blow me". Darin does and they immediately get tossed from the bar.......without paying the tab. This happens at the next four bars they go to. They are smashed at the end of the night. Darin says to Scott " Hey man lets hit one more bar" . Scott says "Okay" Darin begins to look around the car for the banana and says to Scott " Where the hells the banana?" Scott says " Oh I threw that out three bars ago"...... :huh:  :o  :lol:

280116[/snapback]

:unsure::unsure::unsure: Dude, that's just wrong. :D:D:D

Okay...two friends ( oh lets say "Darin" and "Scott" for instance) want to go out drinking but have no money between them. Desperate to go out Scott says I've got an idea. So he comes back from the kitchen with a banana and says lets go. They go to the first bar and ask to run a tab and the barkeep says fine. Things are going smooth. Scott takes out the banana and puts it in his lap upright and says to Darin "pretend to blow me". Darin does and they immediately get tossed from the bar.......without paying the tab. This happens at the next four bars they go to. They are smashed at the end of the night. Darin says to Scott " Hey man lets hit one more bar" . Scott says "Okay" Darin begins to look around the car for the banana and says to Scott " Where the hells the banana?" Scott says " Oh I threw that out three bars ago"...... :w00t:  :w00t:  :D

280116[/snapback]

:P

...flashing with a banana.

279693[/snapback]

Bertana, who retired about 15 years ago, was a "model cop," who could practically sniff out stolen cars, Assistant Stamford Police Chief John Geter said. Bertana acted in a professional manner, he said.

I'll bet he never fell for the banana in the tailpipe trick.........or maybe he did and liked it!!!!