Double Standard Kelvin Benjamin/Jalen Ramsey?

On 8/16/2018 at 4:31 PM, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Mayfeild / Watson? 

No, RACE BAITER, I mean DeShaun Watson, as if it was RACIST for the NFL to draft Mayfield first overall and not Watson, that's what Jalen Ramsey said and implied.

On 8/17/2018 at 2:00 AM, MJS said:

He said good things about a lot of White QB's too

No he didn't.

He called Flacco "trash."

Just imagine the "flack" if he was white and Joe was black....

1 hour ago, LaDexter said:

No, RACE BAITER, I mean DeShaun Watson, as if it was RACIST for the NFL to draft Mayfield first overall and not Watson, that's what Jalen Ramsey said and implied.

No he didn't.

Go see what he said about Drew Brees and Kirk Cousins, two of the whitest QB's to ever play the game.

3 hours ago, LaDexter said:

No he didn't.

https://www.gq.com/story/jalen-ramsey-trash-talk-nfl-interview

I think you are confusing Deshaun Watson with Lamar Jackson.

Here is the quote in question -

Jalen Ramsey: If all those teams were wanting [Cleveland Browns’ No. 1 overall pick] Baker [Mayfield] so bad—Baker compares better with Lamar [Jackson] than any of those other quarterbacks. So if they want that type of quarterback—confident, get out the pocket, throw on the run, big plays, charisma—then yeah, I understand Baker going number one. But if all the other people were competing and wanting Baker, too, then why wasn't Lamar the second quarterback chosen? Instead of at the end of the first round.

I would've picked [Lamar Jackson] earlier than 32. I think he's gonna do a good job. Especially with the [Baltimore Ravens'] offensive coordinator—he likes running quarterbacks, likes that read option.

Unless I am just missing it, this is the only thing I can find that he said about Deshaun Watson -

I gotta go down the list of NFL teams, if y'all wanna make sure I'm hitting all the good quarterbacks….

[At this point, Ramsey has his phone out, scrolling through names.]

Deshaun Watson, he'll be the league MVP in a couple years. One hundred percent. There's not even a debate about that. Him and Carson Wentz, for every year starting now until five to ten years, it's gonna be them two. They're that good.

But it I don’t see anything in that’s rticle where he said or implied that Deshaun Watson should have gone 1st overall. 

He didn’t say that about Jackson either. Only that he should have been the 2nd QB off the board IF all these teams wanted Baker Mayfield at 1. 

I totally disagree with what he is saying about Lamar Jackson. He is assuming that every team trying to trade up for a QB was after Baker Mayfield and I don’t think that is true at all. But I don’t see it as race baiting. He is just wrongly assuming that every team trying to trade up was after Baker.

Edited by BillsFan4

3 hours ago, LaDexter said:

No he didn't.

race baiter? Because I read the article? Jalens point was Lamar Jackson was the same qb as Baker Mayfield so why was Lamar drafted so late.

I don’t agree but you lashed out with out even trying to understand his point. 

Which tells me you probably do have some issues. 

14 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Jalens point was Lamar Jackson was the same qb as Baker Mayfield so why was Lamar drafted so late.

Always harping on race and race baiting.  

TRANSLATION = the NFL is racist for selecting Baker over Lamar....

never mind the coach of the Browns is black....

4 hours ago, LaDexter said:

Seriously all I was pointing out was your error.

You cited Watson/mayfield as jalens rant topic, but it was around mayfield/Jackson. 

I have no no interest in baiting anyone on anything especially in a place where writing is the only form of communication and some clearly struggle with reading comprehension. 

I dont mind at all about Hue. I think he’s on thin ice but his defense looks like it’s going to be stout. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

4 hours ago, LaDexter said:

You’ve done the race baiting in this whole thread.  And I’m sure your name is LaDexter.  Your agenda is pretty clear here.

32 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

You cited Watson/mayfield as jalens rant topic

It was an earlier issue... about a month ago.

You are obsessed that this week's rant is Jalen's first time race baiting about QBs.  It isn't.  He has done it before.

31 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

You’ve done the race baiting in this whole thread.

Correctly pointing out race baiting by a black bigot is sure to get PC fire from those who think black bigots are good good good....

41 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

You’ve done the race baiting in this whole thread.  And I’m sure your name is LaDexter.  Your agenda is pretty clear here.

I just looked it up... it’s actually French for “race baiter”   The Swiss French, not the France  French... 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Haha (+1) 1