Training Camp Experience

Virgil

For something as specific as a kid's size, white, Bills themed shirt, I would go straight to the internet and mail order precisely what you want.  I stopped running all over town for things like that a long, long time ago.

You could have had precisely what you wanted delivered to your door for the cheapest price around.  So live and learn with that one.

It sounds like, overall, the Bills organization is focusing on the training camp actually being a training camp--i.e., a device for the team to practice and for the best overall roster to be selected, and much less about it as a PR event or an entertainment even for fans.

I don't have a problem with that, but maybe someone at the organization could step up that aspect of these things in the future.

1 hour ago, Fadingpain said:

For something as specific as a kid's size, white, Bills themed shirt, I would go straight to the internet and mail order precisely what you want.  I stopped running all over town for things like that a long, long time ago.

You could have had precisely what you wanted delivered to your door for the cheapest price around.  So live and learn with that one.

It sounds like, overall, the Bills organization is focusing on the training camp actually being a training camp--i.e., a device for the team to practice and for the best overall roster to be selected, and much less about it as a PR event or an entertainment even for fans.

I don't have a problem with that, but maybe someone at the organization could step up that aspect of these things in the future.

I get it. I’m annoyed because none of these things were issues before. The shirt thing didn’t even cross my mind as a potential issue.