Question: Can passing accuracy issues be fixed?

GreggTX

If you told me right now that Josh Allen's career completion percentage was going to be 57%, but he was also going to average 2.2 TD's, 1 pick, and 250-275 passing yards per game, I think we'd all sign up for that now. 

He is a QB that is going to push the ball down the field.  He is going to hit some big plays that maybe nobody else in the league can hit on and miss on some easy ones he shouldn't.  But if he makes enough big plays per game to offset the misses and those plays result in points, I can deal with a lower completion percentage.  

If you have a QB that can make big plays down the field, that opens up other aspects of your offense.  In the last several years, we haven't had an offense that teams had to respect more than 10-15 yards down the field.  So yeah.....push the ball down the field, open up the field more to help your running game, etc., put up some big plays and that will more than offset 3-4% of completion percentage.   

Edited by sven233

12 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

How about the first play when he was in the game.  The bomb.

That was thrown 3 yards out of bounds.

Three yards out of bounds. 

Hmmm WR has it in his hands with one foot Inbounds. So how is it three yards out of bounds again??

059377EE-1BD4-4D77-AF20-0A276C1868FA.jpeg

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Three yards out of bounds. 

Hmmm WR has it in his hands with one foot Inbounds. So how is it three yards out of bounds again??

059377EE-1BD4-4D77-AF20-0A276C1868FA.jpeg

The person you replied to has no desire to let facts obscure his opinion on Allen.  He would rather. Allen fail so he can say I told you so than see the Bills succeed.  Sad really.