You'd better be Hungry: Cardinals Gridiron Burger Challenge

Arizona football fans with a big appetite can chow down on a seven-pound burger at Cardinals games this season.

University of Phoenix Stadium, the NFL team's home field in Glendale, Arizona, is offering the Gridiron Burger for $75. The burger features plenty of beef in five third-pound patties, but the meat doesn't stop there.

It also includes five all-beef hot dogs, five bratwursts, 20 slices of American cheese, eight slices of bacon, eight chicken tenders, 12 ounces of fries, lettuce, pickles and tanker sauce. All that is contained between 10-inch buns.

So jealous. Beats Ihob all day.

Anyone else have the 'Warrior Burger' at Joandy's Place in Basom, NY? (next to Two Eagles Smoke shop on the res). It's a big fat burger sandwiched between two grilled cheese sandwiches that serve as 'the bun'.... Colostomy recommended.

Edited by RocCityRoller

Just now, Misterbluesky said:

Did you enjoy any good eats at the Bills game last night?

I didn’t unfortunately. We were running late for the game and hit Arby’s.  

I usually hit duffs and do Buffalo Mac and cheese at the game.  Sausage from a vendor outside.  

First time with the little one and it threw off my rhythm. But well worth it for a video of her singing the shout song for the first time. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Virgil said:

I didn’t unfortunately. We were running late for the game and hit Arby’s.  

I usually hit duffs and do Buffalo Mac and cheese at the game.  Sausage from a vendor outside.  

First time with the little one and it threw off my rhythm. But well worth it for a video of her singing the shout song for the first time. 

Love it!

22 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Arizona football fans with a big appetite can chow down on a seven-pound burger at Cardinals games this season.

University of Phoenix Stadium, the NFL team's home field in Glendale, Arizona, is offering the Gridiron Burger for $75. The burger features plenty of beef in five third-pound patties, but the meat doesn't stop there.

It also includes five all-beef hot dogs, five bratwursts, 20 slices of American cheese, eight slices of bacon, eight chicken tenders, 12 ounces of fries, lettuce, pickles and tanker sauce. All that is contained between 10-inch buns.

Stupid and disgusting. Typical catering to fat lazy America. Does it come with a flag and MAGA hat? Or maybe an autographed Kardashian plasma bag from a recent plastic surgery?

• Haha (+1) 1