Who is standing out in the secondary?

Who is standing out in the secondary? 

Typically two cornerbacks, and two safeties. 

Sometimes additional defensive backs are brought on the field on presumed passing plays.  

That's the nickel and dime back.

3 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Levi*

secondary looks strong. Tre looks ready for another step

...have to say Levi on "D" and Foster on "O", the 'Bama boyz could turn out to be real finds......Tre, Ponder and Hyde are quite the trio, with special thanks to FORMER Packer GM Thompson for letting Micah walk......

22 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...have to say Levi on "D" and Foster on "O", the 'Bama boyz could turn out to be real finds......Tre, Ponder and Hyde are quite the trio, with special thanks to FORMER Packer GM Thompson for letting Micah walk......

Everybody in Buffalo likes a sleeper...

Getting 1 UDFA to pan out a year is great, 2 is crazy..

Foster has good size and good speed... he needs to work a lot on everything else... especially his release at the line which needs work

i think he is PS this year and gets stronger for the NFL game 

5 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Everybody in Buffalo likes a sleeper...

Getting 1 UDFA to pan out a year is great, 2 is crazy..

Foster has good size and good speed... he needs to work a lot on everything else... especially his release at the line which needs work

i think he is PS this year and gets stronger for the NFL game 

...you know bud, if he goes to the PS and Reilly becomes the "real deal", that works for me.......

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...you know bud, if he goes to the PS and Reilly becomes the "real deal", that works for me.......

I think Reilly paid his dues on the PS last year and unless he implodes on the big stage (preseason games) I think he earned a roster spot this year. He looked good in preseason last year so I expect the same this year. I also could see Foster making the 53 simply because he has something most of the others don’t - difference making speed. He also has shown immediate on-field chemistry with Allen, which may not matter I guess if Allen doesn’t play. I think Levi Wallace will be on the PS along with Proehl.