Plan to Fix the NCAA

Sky Diver

21 hours ago, row_33 said:

So the star of the top football team gets the same payment as the worst player on the worst NCAA tennis team?

However you like. Flat rate or sliding scale makes no difference to me. If you want to make the argument that if you pay one you have to pay them all then all shall be paid. 

On 8/5/2018 at 12:59 PM, iinii said:

However you like. Flat rate or sliding scale makes no difference to me. If you want to make the argument that if you pay one you have to pay them all then all shall be paid. 

You know full well that isn’t what is being asked here

Fans who raise this argument want top players in football and hoops to be paid six or seven figure salaries

5 hours ago, row_33 said:

You know full well that isn’t what is being asked here

Fans who raise this argument want top players in football and hoops to be paid six or seven figure salaries

Then quit trying to move the goal posts. I said they should be paid. You then asked about the tennis team in Division III . I said pay them all. Asked and answered. If the college “stars” can get six or seven figures, then good for them. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.