Post a picture of your first ever car

11 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

Now we are changing the game.  First brand new car from dealer was this.  Great "trail vehicle"... I lifted leaf springs (added leafs) and 1" body lift and crammed 31s on it...

...Until I blew the head gasket on that poor stressed out 1.2L up on Salmon River in Pulaski, NY... Traveling to work in hydrographic survey for the Corps.  Built like an ATV, but not for the Thuway...

001.jpg

1986 Sanurai... Fit like an ATV on trail.

Damn that looks like a death trap to me. Almost as bad as a "Smart Car"

1 hour ago, Lurker said:

1962 Renault.   Paid $50 for it, sold it for $100.    Couldn't pass inspection (no reverse) but I had a blast driving it on the farm roads...

Renault Dauphine #6

$50 to $100. Such an investment! Doubled your money AND drove the car

8 hours ago, Dante said:

Damn that looks like a death trap to me. Almost as bad as a "Smart Car"

$50 to $100. Such an investment! Doubled your money AND drove the car

It was.  Basically a road ATV.  Great on trail... Had the thing airborne a couple of times... All four wheels off the ground while going up steep inclines.  Got rid of it for this:

1990-dodge-daytona-3.jpg

But a 1991... Exactly the same.

13 hours ago, Dante said:

This isn't the actual car. Same thing though. Mine was green with baby moon hub caps. 

OW9FY4P.jpg

Like Mrags said... What is that Land Yacht... I can't recall... Or make out.  Not an Imperial.  Looks in the Lincoln-Mercury line???? I am too young.

13 hours ago, Lurker said:

1962 Renault.   Paid $50 for it, sold it for $100.    Couldn't pass inspection (no reverse) but I had a blast driving it on the farm roads...

Renault Dauphine #6

Great little car.  Tons of character.