The Bills Have Filed to Trademark "Respect the Process"

On 6/1/2018 at 10:35 AM, Kirby Jackson said:

I hate this!! Why can’t we come up with our own things? Let’s be more creative and come up with traditions and tag lines that others are envious of. We have mastered that on the tailgating end. I really wish that we had something like this though (my favorite tradition in sports):

Um... 

The Bills have one of the best in American pro sports. People play it at their weddings. "Hey ey ey ey" is one of the first things toddlers learn how to say around these parts. 

4 hours ago, twoandfourteen said:

Um... 

The Bills have one of the best in American pro sports. People play it at their weddings. "Hey ey ey ey" is one of the first things toddlers learn how to say around these parts. 

Yeah, I know. We were also sued by Kodak over it. I said “shout stays.” The point was we should stop stealing others songs, slogans and tag lines . “Process” isn’t a Bills thing. It’s a 76ers thing.

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Yeah, I know. We were also sued by Kodak over it. I said “shout stays.” The point was we should stop stealing others songs, slogans and tag lines . “Process” isn’t a Bills thing. It’s a 76ers thing.

That's a fair point -- I can respect that. 

The "process" thing is just stupid all the way around. 

• Like (+1) 1