One year from today Godzilla: King of Monsters is expected to be released.

njbuff

On 6/2/2018 at 1:58 PM, njbuff said:

With much more potent and destructive atomic breath. And it should be used a lot more than twice in an entire movie too.

I'm sure we will get more atomic breath.

Hopefully Warner Bros. will have a panel for this at Comic Con in July, then maybe we get a trailer very soon after that.

The concept art they have for this movie looks great.

On 6/4/2018 at 2:54 PM, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

My favorite part of any Godzilla movie is when they try shooting him with standard issue military rifles. 

That would kill the 1998 pathetic American version of Godzilla. Brutal.

10 minutes ago, njbuff said:

That would kill the 1998 pathetic American version of Godzilla. Brutal.

Now we know that wasn't Godzilla.

On 6/2/2018 at 11:34 PM, Mark Vader said:

Check out this montage of videos called "Godzillathon" from Cinnemassacre. James Rolfe aka "The Angry Video Game Nerd" does a great job reviewing these movies. I believe this was put together in 2008.

What's great about these videos is that each Godzilla film is shown in chronological order.

Check it out.....

That was fun to watch. 

Jet Jaguar...

3 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Now we know that wasn't Godzilla.

That was fun to watch. 

Jet Jaguar...

Yeah, i love this video montage., and thanks to these reviews I watched all of these movies in order.

I had never seen the Godzilla movies of the 90's and early 2000's and they were a lot of fun to watch. They have better story lines, better acting and better special effects.

"Godzilla Vs. King Ghidorah" is the best of the 90's series & "Godzilla: Final Wars" is the best of the early 2000's. Although "Godzilla, Mothra & King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack", is a lot of fun.

If you've never seen these later versions, they should be on Netflix.