OT - Off to Vegas for the weekend

Just looking for a couple games that I can lay a few on and watch for fun, that will be possible upsets. I like the underdogs. Any games this friday you guys like?

If I was smart, of course, I would just bet the other way.  :rolleyes:

276070[/snapback]

Bet (a very SMALL amount) on U-Dub Milwalkee over 'Bama (12 over 5). They may have a win in them...

I also like Pitt over Pacific (9 over 8)

NC State over Charolotte (10 over 7)

Of course, when it comes to the tourney, no one knows anything ;)

Just looking for a couple games that I can lay a few on and watch for fun, that will be possible upsets. I like the underdogs. Any games this friday you guys like?

If I was smart, of course, I would just bet the other way.  ;)

276070[/snapback]

If you want some hometown action - I see the Purple Eagles as a 12-point dog. That spread is almost interesting enough to take - to cover.

Don't bet the mortgage :rolleyes:

If you want some hometown action - I see the Purple Eagles as a 12-point dog. That spread is almost interesting enough to take - to cover.

Don't bet the mortgage  :rolleyes:

276081[/snapback]

Yeah, I want something I can root for. That may be good. They could cover at 12.

Yeah, I want something I can root for. That may be good. They could cover at 12.

276092[/snapback]

Of course - when I see anything over 30 - I get excited - bet the cover !

Football futures ? - Check around for the Lions - even better now - with Garcia :rolleyes:

Bet (a very SMALL amount) on U-Dub Milwalkee over 'Bama (12 over 5). They may have a win in them...

I also like Pitt over Pacific (9 over 8)

NC State over Charolotte (10 over 7)

Of course, when it comes to the tourney, no one knows anything :rolleyes:

276072[/snapback]

I like UW Milwaukee alot, too. Don't know if it's like last year with Manhattan against Florida, when everyone picked Manahattan as a 12 over a 5 and then they won easily.

I like UW Milwaukee alot, too.  Don't know if it's like last year with Manhattan against Florida, when everyone picked Manahattan as a 12 over a 5 and then they won easily.

276112[/snapback]

And what makes you some kind of expert "the nose"??? We all know you are a vegas alum, do you have a take in this game. Did you buy one of these players? Did they take the money? You make me sick "the nose". Taking something as pure as college basketball and degrating it like you do. Sickening.

I like UW Milwaukee alot, too.  Don't know if it's like last year with Manhattan against Florida, when everyone picked Manahattan as a 12 over a 5 and then they won easily.

276112[/snapback]

I agree with ya. I think Bama is a bit overrated. But this is the game that has the most potential at blowing up my brackets.

If Bama does get on a role, they can make some noise...I just don't think it's going to happen.