Duh

TSNBDSC

21 hours ago, row_33 said:

see it every day in front of me

QEW, or the 400?  I don't travel the 401 enough to make an informed reference.

10 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Used to see packs of them do that all the time on 29, north of Columbia.  Idiots lane splitting in heavy 60 mph traffic, doing about 100.  

They all think they're the 'Fast and the Furious 14'.  Excuse me while I go yell at the kids on my lawn.

Was on 90 just outside of Boston  in the right lane. Traffic was stoppedd because of the last toll on the turnpike. A car came by on the shoulder doing at least 90.

2 hours ago, Wacka said:

Was on 90 just outside of Boston  in the right lane. Traffic was stoppedd because of the last toll on the turnpike. A car came by on the shoulder doing at least 90.

"Toll?!  We don't pay no stinking toll!!  Take that, Governor Baker!!"

3 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

QEW, or the 400?  I don't travel the 401 enough to make an informed reference.

They all think they're the 'Fast and the Furious 14'.  Excuse me while I go yell at the kids on my lawn.

Lakeshore, set at 60kph is bad enough.

[They have reopened the massive exit on the Gardiner, squeezing even more traffic into the downtown core than ever.]

People don't pay attention or are trying to be clever, they should have the pattern down to get over 3 or 4 lanes pre-emptively after a few days.

6 hours ago, Wacka said:

Nothing out of ordinary... A whole generation of sociopaths are driving now.  Blow red lights, no rules, etc... I take my life in my hands every time I turn left out of work... People blow red lights going 80 in 35. The light is just up road to left where I turn. I will stop right in middle if they blow it.  Wait for traffic to clear in opposing lane.