Stinkin' fish sign

scribo

For Gus' sake, I hope the walls in the phish endzone have extra padding installed  <_<

275048[/snapback]

Never been a big fan of gus, bu this worries me:

Frerotte, who also drew attention from the Broncos, wanted to sign with a team where he would have a chance to start. Given A.J. Feeley's inexperience, it wouldn't be surprising to see Frerotte push for playing time.

Great idea, lets go another season without commiting to a starting QB. I'm almost hoping at this point that they draft another QB and make it a 3-way race. Let's blow this season too and draft #1 next year. :)

Never been a big fan of gus, bu this worries me:

Great idea, lets go another season without commiting to a starting QB. I'm almost hoping at this point that they draft another QB and make it a 3-way race. Let's blow this season too and draft #1 next year.  <_<

275223[/snapback]

Let us know how you really feel Fishman!!! :)

Let's blow this season too and draft #1 next year.  :)

275223[/snapback]

you sound like there is an alternative....... <_<

whether it's feeley's job or a competition for the starting gig, the phins are going to blow again this year........i'm still trying to figure out why they're doing so much free agent shopping when they should be rebuilding.......

The sizzling Frerotte/Feeley combo should sell at least 4 season tickets in Miami.

( relatives )

275243[/snapback]

The Fins seem to be in a rut here, only signing mediocre quarterbacks whose last names start with an F. (Fiedler, Feely, Frerotte) I see a Flutie signing coming very soon. <_<

The Fins seem to be in a rut here, only signing mediocre quarterbacks whose last names start with an F.  (Fiedler, Feely, Frerotte)  I see a Flutie signing coming very soon.  <_<

275459[/snapback]

They already have Sage Rosen Fels. :)