Josh Allen Jerseys

In my opinion the only jerseys worth owning are former (or future) HOFers, and your team's current franchise QB.  I thought my jersey buying days were over, but if this kid pans out I may make an exception.

4 minutes ago, eball said:

In my opinion the only jerseys worth owning are former (or future) HOFers, and your team's current franchise QB.  I thought my jersey buying days were over, but if this kid pans out I may make an exception.

With all the turnover the past couple years it's really tough. But if you believe the FO knows what they are doing then I think the young core players are pretty safe bets. Guys like Tre White, Dion Dawkins, Edmunds, Phillips, Allen, etc.

39 minutes ago, ColdFront_USAF said:

Everything about Tom Brady defies all logic, I think it would just get worse if I bought one. He would play into his mid 70s, win 15 more superbowls, and collect social security while doing it. I have to get Darnold while he's young. 

Thanks for the laugh! Nice comeback...

34 minutes ago, eball said:

Mine are. They're just too expensive to replace every year. I wear a hat, instead.

:lol:

In five decades of fandom, the only jersey I've ever owned was/is a Fred Jackson jersey.

I still proudly wear it on special occasions (playoff games for example!).  

This is just me - but I'm not going to gamble by buying the jersey of a rookie.   But bless all of you who do.