I am getting so pumped up

njsue

Bad seed checkin' in.  :rolleyes:

Hope you all have a blast at the game on Sunday!

20981[/snapback]

I meant to ask you...(sword in sheath)....what you thought about the patriots this year relative to last year. Better? Deeper? Or the contrary...? The pats somehow seem to hide all their injuries like no other team...what's going on with guys like colvin? Any other injuries, of the nagging or potentially problematic variety?

And what does belichick eat for breakfast? Is that on wheat?

Bad seed checkin' in.  :rolleyes:

Hope you all have a blast at the game on Sunday!

20981[/snapback]

You're not as bad a seed as you'd like to think you are. If you were, you probably would've been gone long ago.

Have fun watching the Pats....................lose(?).

I meant to ask you...(sword in sheath)....what you thought about the patriots this year relative to last year. Better? Deeper? Or the contrary...? The pats somehow seem to hide all their injuries like no other team...what's going on with guys like colvin? Any other injuries, of the nagging or potentially problematic variety?

And what does belichick eat for breakfast? Is that on wheat?

20984[/snapback]

(Sword in sheath) :rolleyes:

I had such supreme confidence in last year's team, I can't even begin to describe it. I knew that after week 5 or so, that they would find a way to win.

Beating the "Year After" syndrome will be what BB is preaching this year IMO. On defense, the backfield could be a problem, but the front seven is their strength. The key to the Pats D is not any one player, but the end of the defensive roster is better than other teams'. For instance, who plays OLB? They have Vrabel (a binky of mine), McGinest (good player) and Colvin (progressing very well from his injury).

Where I think the changing of the guard will take place is on offense, which IMO is the unmitigated strength of the team. The emphasis on illegal contact will help the Pats' smallish WRs, all of whom run very well after the catch. I think Brady's going to have a monster statisical year, and Dillon will benefit from defenses having to key on the pass.

It's the intangibles that last year's team had that can't be quantified and counted on again. The Pats didn't win because they were that much more talented than other teams - although they are VERY talented - but because they were mentally tougher and more resilient than any other team.

you must admit, there are some great people on this board, a few bad apples but those people you just don't give a stevetrojan about

20819[/snapback]

Shouldn't you be teaching a class at 15 minutes to 2:00? :rolleyes:

:unsure: