A Couple of Fun Things From Mayield and Darnold

Just two things that are funny in case you missed them.

Darnold had a short video post 4 hours ago. He is shown into a conference room FULL of hundreds of helmets and footballs everywhere and someone asks him "You got some music on your phone"? And he sighs and someone laughs. The upshot is he has to autograph all this stuff.  I can't link this it is Instagram.

Mayfield has a video on his Facebook of him waiting with his family and friends as the draft begins. Baker is sitting in front of the TV holding his phone. The announcer on TV says "There is John Dorsey hydrating for the most anticipated first round draft selection we have seen in some time" Everyone looks very nervous and then Baker's phone rings. Baker looks and then whirls around to see his friend standing behind him and says "Why would you do that??" God bless him then he laughs and tells everybody his buddy called him. Then everybody laughed. I think I might have tried to kill my friend but he took it like a champ and I think it might have actually helped.

It's about 3 minutes in if you want to watch.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

Just two things that are funny in case you missed them.

Darnold had a short video post 4 hours ago. He is shown into a conference room FULL of hundreds of helmets and footballs everywhere and someone asks him "You got some music on your phone"? And he sighs and someone laughs. The upshot is he has to autograph all this stuff.  I can't link this it is Instagram.

Mayfield has a video on his Facebook of him waiting with his family and friends as the draft begins. Baker is sitting in front of the TV holding his phone. The announcer on TV says "There is John Dorsey hydrating for the most anticipated first round draft selection we have seen in some time" Everyone looks very nervous and then Baker's phone rings. Baker looks and then whirls around to see his friend standing behind him and says "Why would you do that??" God bless him then he laughs and tells everybody his buddy called him. Then everybody laughed. I think I might have tried to kill my friend but he took it like a champ and I think it might have actually helped.

It's about 3 minutes in if you want to watch.

So awesome, it was worth the time to watch. I have mad respect for Baker Mayfield. Browns fan should be proud to have him. This guy is a worker, he walked on twice and ended up as the best college QB in college history based on QBR rating. One of the greatest football stories ever. I think it’s very cool how he did his draft day. I loved this video and what it ment to him and his family. 

Edited by Thurmanator 12074

18 minutes ago, Thurmanator 12074 said:

So awesome, it was worth the time to watch. I have mad respect for Baker Mayfield. Browns fan should be proud to have him. This guy is a worker, he walked on twice and ended up as the best college QB in college history based on QBR rating. One of the greatest football stories ever. I think it’s very cool how he did his draft day. I loved this video and what it ment to him and his family. 

too short.   You'll see.  Browns blew it by not drafting Darnold.