Pierson Prioleau gone

VABills

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This wasn't a big suprise....frankly I am suprised to see Wire still on the books....

274539[/snapback]

Couldn't agree more. I was absolutely stunned to just see on CPs salary cap page that Wire counts 1.5 mil ;):P:lol::P against the cap - cut him now and save 1.1 mil. What an absolute travesty that that waste of football player is wasting that much cap space.

Couldn't agree more.  I was absolutely stunned to just see on CPs salary cap page that Wire counts 1.5 mil  ;)  :P  :lol:  :P against the cap - cut him now and save 1.1 mil.  What an absolute travesty that that waste of football player is wasting that much cap space.

274814[/snapback]

I miss the Official Coy Wire sucks thread. :lol:

I miss the Official Coy Wire sucks thread. :P

274818[/snapback]

:P

You can resurrect it - we have the technology..... :lol:

It's just not the same...

I couldn't find it in the archive, one of the mods must be a closet Coy Wire fan. :P

274822[/snapback]

Well, he is consistently suckful, after all..... :lol:

Why?  So he can sit on the wrong side of the LB and make the QB look badly on an INT?

:lol:  :P

274769[/snapback]

Listen jerk, he didn't line up on the wrong side. He lined up on either side and he should have sat in front of him. What he did was expose the ball to the LB, IMHO. It was a 1st down play and it was a needed drisk for a 1st and short. IMHO, that play was Neufeld fault.

It was a good signing because the rumor are that Campbell won't be back until sometime into the season. Contrary to what TD says publicly.

Listen jerk, he didn't line up on the wrong side.  He lined up on either side and he should have sat in front of him.  What he did was expose the ball to the LB, IMHO.  It was a 1st down play and it was a needed drisk for a 1st and short.  IMHO, that play was Neufeld fault.

It was a good signing because the rumor are that Campbell won't be back until sometime into the season.  Contrary to what TD says publicly.

274872[/snapback]

UGGG, I just posted the same Prioleau released thread, I went bck 3 pages and didnt see it. I posted it and then the next minute this showed up on the top page. Ya now, I would have searched on his name if I could spell it right. :lol:

UGGG, I just posted the same Prioleau released thread, I went bck 3 pages and didnt see it. I posted it and then the next minute this showed up on the top page. Ya now, I would have searched on his name if I could spell it right.  :lol:

274879[/snapback]

That's why I put PP, I have no idea how to spell it without looking it up.

Well it did say PP yesterday. Someone has changed my thread name.